Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Sherman trolling on Bourbon Street in NO.

33 posts in this topic

Posted

don't mean to be a dick, but you meant to say 180

also that video was terrific.

He did a 360 + the moonwalk

Posted

He's a funny guy. Wish more players had personalities like this. Just a fun care free attitude. It's refreshing

Posted

Agreed Norman needs to bulk up as I am sure he will. Let the man put on another 15 pounds and allow him to play aggressive and jam receivers and I believe he will be much improved by next season. Hopefully his lack of playing time towards the end of last season has humbled him to work hard his off season and win a starting job next year.

I just have to believe Norman, as well as all our young DBs, are working their tails off thios offseason. Doing the work needed to get better. A full offseason for these kids can make a world of difference. If last year was any indication, any improvement can make us loads better.

The NFL is a full time job. Hopefully, these kids are making the most of there time. Because even as good as they looked last year. There is always room for improvement.

Posted

Hes got crazy eyes.

Posted

I like him. And at this point he's a lot better than Revis.

Posted

So that's what Busta Rhymes is up to these days.

Posted

he is my favorite non-panther besides Ed Reed, I love that guy

Posted

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6ec301e0aa/it-s-spock-do-you-care-with-zachary-quinto?playlist=featured_videos

Similar. Enjoy.

Posted

Sherman is a hell of a player and loves to have fun doing what he's doing! He's got a mouth, but so far, he's backed it up