Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Semantics Olympics

346 posts in this topic

If it weren't for name calling, the Tbox would be reduced to arguments/debates over controversial subjects. (sarcasm)

Would also cut thread lengths by about 70%. Most threads like this one go from OP subject to name calling within the first 2 pages, then thread is derailed and all hell breaks loose. Nature of the beast here. If you want true discourse and debate, you are probably barking up the wrong tree here on the Huddle.

for once, i agree

pretty much everyone does it. basically any topic that goes beyond 2 pages will have it at some point.

kurb is a poo admin so the alleged rule is only selectively enforced to further insulate himself and some tubby sexist*** from reality

***this could literally be anyone and is in no way a personal attack on any particular person who may be demonstrably fat and/or prone to blaming rape victims for their rape

That cat reminds me of peyote for some reason.

Wow, this thread became somewhat amusing after twenty pages. Only goes to show you, never give up on a thread! BTW, G5 was only expressing his displeasure (in the best way he knew how, I'm sure) about individuals attempting to pigeon hole him as some kind of right wing extremist.

531535_256994974433688_1884651219_n.jpg

libertarian struggles to justify his own positions

i have never seen this before

No, I just have no reason to justify anything to you.

No, I just have no reason to justify anything to you.

i could totally explain why "personal attacks" are only problematic when it's someone left of center doing it and completely ignored when it's a card carrying republican like myself but i don't wanna

sounds legit

i could totally explain why "personal attacks" are only problematic when it's someone left of center doing it and completely ignored when it's a card carrying republican like myself but i don't wanna

sounds legit

Awww poor liberal...is someone not treating you fairly? Poor guy.