Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Semantics Olympics

346 posts in this topic

Posted

i could totally explain why "personal attacks" are only problematic when it's someone left of center doing it and completely ignored when it's a card carrying republican like myself but i don't wanna

sounds legit

But...I'm not Republican....sorry bout that...

Posted

But...I'm not Republican....sorry bout that...

your views tend to say otherwise but hey how many people actually claim to be a republican anyway? it's got to be pretty embarrassing

also i'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here by calling you a republican rather than calling you something really insulting like libertarian

Posted

Awww poor liberal...is someone not treating you fairly? Poor guy.

remember that time you melted down and hurled racial slurs when no one gave a fug about your toilet cleaning pepaw?

Posted

Thank God Almighty we have Gosposdin here to remind us that everything is attributable to racism. As for libertarianism... God forbid anyone actually believe that we should be able to live as we see fit so long as we don't infringe upon the rights of others.

When you have someone actually take something from you personally and find that your trust in putting government in power hinges upon those guys up top actually siding with your world-view, you might have a shot at actually getting the gist of what the real world is about. Until then, continue with your pedantic rantings of arrested development afforded by living in an ivory tower.

Posted

"pedantic rantings of arrested development" sounds PhillyB-esque

wish I had paid more attention in school instead of staring at girls, stunned my vocabulary

Posted

86PdIAT.jpg

Posted

Cute dog.

Posted

Racist Dog.

Posted

so libertarian is an insult now?

Yeah, I can see that.

Posted

so libertarian is an insult now?

Yeah, I can see that.