Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Semantics Olympics

346 posts in this topic

Posted

also bring back buddha jones

Smartest thing you have said all day.

Posted

It's kinda their way

Disagree with someones opinion? Then call them a name and make them prove they are not worthy of the label. Kinda like Delhommey calling me a bigot. It is their way.

By the way, I have often agree with Zod on football/draft/FA issues, but not as often in the Tbox until the discussion of families/cause/effect stuff.

Posted

tbh I have linked to posters dropping the N-bomb here before and asked to "prove" their posts to be racist

There will always be an irreducible uncertainty in regards to what is posted here that nothing can ever be "proven racist"

You link me something that blatant and I will ban them

Just like I banned the guy here who said we should repeal the 14th amendment.

You also asked me to ban a person b/c they made you uncomfortable and another person b/c he is basically an asshole and makes you mad.

tbh.

Posted

it's no wonder we have so many racist posters here that are free to spout their garbage 24/7 when the management is blatantly racist themselves

I don't think you have the slightest clue on what racism really is.

Posted

It's kinda their way

Disagree with someones opinion? Then call them a name and make them prove they are not worthy of the label. Kinda like Delhommey calling me a bigot. It is their way.

By the way, I have often agree with Zod on football/draft/FA issues, but not as often in the Tbox until the discussion of families/cause/effect stuff.

They who ?

The huddle hi-ho-liberal squad ?

Posted

I don't think you have the slightest clue on what racism really is.

you posted the definiton via webster and you still can't seem to figure it out

Posted

you posted the definiton via webster and you still can't seem to figure it out

See what I mean? Zero clue.

I've spent too much energy on this thread. Lol

Posted

I've seen blatant racism on here before... in this forum and others. Sylvianlight comes to mind... and I've personally called him out on it. I don't put up with that poo either. Having an adult discussion where questions are asked and words like the n-word are typed as an example, is not racism. I have no doubt (and have seen it done) that Zod, Kurb, Panthro and others have and will ban posters for inappropriate posts including racism.

Posted

Buddha jones is now married. He dissapeared shortly after lol

Posted

This meme in the tinderbox where every single counterargument seems to reaffirm your own argument no how irrelevant they are is about the dumbest poo posted here

Posted

It's funny to me that you can find anything remotely racist about things I posted in this thread.

Posted

He was talking about me and failed at that as well.