#136 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,055 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

hahaha this fuging thread

why do some of you people want to use the n-bomb so badly? and why do some of you think "i married someone outside of my pure white race therefore how could i ever be racist" is some sort of rock solid argument? jesus fuging christ i got to this thread way too late

#137 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,055 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

oh and btw racial stereotypes are bad guys goddamn come on

#138 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,130 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

One thing should be readily apparent about anyone that makes important conclusions about others based on the amount of melanin in their skin, they are not a person to be taken seriously. We would all do our society and future generations a big favor by shunning individuals that continue to "think" this way. As far as "race" is concerned, I believe the world will sooner-than-later abandoned the term. It is a largely non-scientific, nonspecific term that evolved out of a by gone era where humans needed a way to justify their inhumane treatment of other human beings. Judging by this thread, its continued use has a similar effect on our society today. http://en.wikipedia....of_human_beings)

#139 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

lol, you've called me out. That's hilarious... From the guy that repeatedpy said "none of us" meaning white fans, would support a black QB, that Jerry Richardson was "too racist" to habe a black QB and about a billion other comments on here, including in this thread...

...but go ahead with your silliness.

okay but prove he's a racist though.

#140 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,055 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

also if you're able to prove that KT is a racist then i'm going to need to know if he's a new black panther party racist or one of the good racists like your dad

#141 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,642 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

yeah it's def time for a tinderbox happy hour.

some of you guys are wound tighter than Jim Harbaugh's spleen.

#142 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,130 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

yeah it's def time for a tinderbox happy hour.

some of you guys are wound tighter than Jim Harbaugh's spleen.

Here is how I envision a Tinderbox Happy Hour going down. http://youtu.be/WihtFHsPRss

#143 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:50 AM

I use the n word. Not in a derogatory, racist kind of way but that as a term of endearment and affection. It that's possible.

Posted Image

#144 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,345 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:18 AM

why do some of you people want to use the n-bomb so badly? and why do some of you think "i married someone outside of my pure white race therefore how could i ever be racist" is some sort of rock solid argument? jesus fuging christ i got to this thread way too late

http://www.stefisdope.com/stef.htm

#145 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

I'm curious, are there any circumstances where you consider white people to not be racist? I don't think I've ever seen you post anything where there's the remotest possibility.

#146 L.A. Fanatic

L.A. Fanatic

LOWER YOUR FONT!!!!!!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationLALA Land

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:53 PM

I'm curious, are there any circumstances where you consider white people to not be racist?

he will never answer this question

#147 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,137 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

One thing should be readily apparent about anyone that makes important conclusions about others based on the amount of melanin in their skin, they are not a person to be taken seriously. We would all do our society and future generations a big favor by shunning individuals that continue to "think" this way. As far as "race" is concerned, I believe the world will sooner-than-later abandoned the term. It is a largely non-scientific, nonspecific term that evolved out of a by gone era where humans needed a way to justify their inhumane treatment of other human beings. Judging by this thread, its continued use has a similar effect on our society today. http://en.wikipedia....of_human_beings)

race as a biological term is a vestige of eras of racist anthropological theory... it's been largely eradicated as a term among scholars who study these sorts of things. it's an imperative in the social sciences however, as it delineates social categories that have been constructed largely as a result of those initial biological assumptions (as well as a whole host of other factors ranging from geography to socio-economics to warfare, etc.)

it's actually interesting to track human history over the last, say, three thousand years, and observe the blinding rapidity of change in how race is viewed. the past hundred years have incurred more change in paradigms on this subject than the past 2,900 combined. there is still much work to be done, but it's encouraging to think that at the current rate of progress we may say race as a vestigial concept socially within the next century (though this is doubtful given the extent to which socio-economics plays a role and the fact that change in wealth status occurs generationally.)

#148 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,055 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

to continue with this thread's theme of regressive moderators, i was just given a warning for calling someone who used a slur a moron

using slurs = lol
calling someone a moron for doing it = not lol

#149 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,439 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

to continue with this thread's theme of regressive moderators, i was just given a warning for calling someone who used a slur a moron

using slurs = lol

Don't use personal attacks.

Moron.

#150 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

using slurs = lol

you do not belong to the ingroup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.