#16 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,344 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

can't wait til their defense is even worse next season, after matthew thomas "ice" ryan strings the team for $15m a year on a new contract and they can't sign anyone to fix that AARP defensive line

realistically they're going to be looking at overhauling both lines in a season or two. their front four is going to be an outright rebuilding project with abraham being a hundred years old, babineaux due to start declining at any time, peria jerry looking like a bust, and no real threat at the other DE spot. kroy biermann would literally be their best DE if abraham was gone tomorrow. that's why the revis-to-atlanta rumors have me intrigued because trading away high draft picks to jam more star power into their secondary would be so insanely stupid that it borders on comical given their emerging problems up front.

also john clayton thinks matt ryan is going to want $20 million/year so there's that too.

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,153 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,762 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

I for one will be rooting for him to become one of the highest paid quarterbacks

#19 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,099 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

Lol at those Matty Melt second half playoff numbers that someone posted a couple of weeks back. Abysmal.
Getting the Falcons in the second round is almost like getting an additional bye week.

#20 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,879 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

I for one will be rooting for him to become one of the highest paid quarterbacks

Totally agree, with a long term contract and a lot of guaranteed money.

#21 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Queef into oblivion. Awesome.

#22 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

I got a good feeling we sweep the falcons this year.

we should have this year.

in fact there's no reason we shouldn't have swept the nfcs.

I'm still pissed about losing to the bucs at all. getting swept by them is downright embarrassing and inexcusable.

#23 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,344 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

I'm still pissed about losing to the bucs at all. getting swept by them is downright embarrassing and inexcusable.

if we didn't just completely implode at the end of two games that were on ice we'd have been 5-1 in the division. i rewatched the first bucs game recently too and we were playing well enough in the second half to have maybe slipped by with a one point win if a few things broke our way.

it's painful and infuriating to think about. i mean if you just look at the "in the bag" type games that we lost in horrible fashion we should have posted a winning record. it does almost feel like things are changing though-honestly even though we were coming off a loss to the chiefs i really felt like we were going to beat atlanta the second go around. coming back from being down double digits in the super dome is nothing to sneeze at either.

#24 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

The first game in particular, but the second one was really atrocious. Between that and the Chiefs game, I'm still a bit amazed we bothered to retain Rivera.

#25 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

But...but...but...Matt Ryan is "elite" now that he won a playoff game. How can this be?

#26 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

if we didn't just completely implode at the end of two games that were on ice we'd have been 5-1 in the division. i rewatched the first bucs game recently too and we were playing well enough in the second half to have maybe slipped by with a one point win if a few things broke our way.

it's painful and infuriating to think about. i mean if you just look at the "in the bag" type games that we lost in horrible fashion we should have posted a winning record. it does almost feel like things are changing though-honestly even though we were coming off a loss to the chiefs i really felt like we were going to beat atlanta the second go around. coming back from being down double digits in the super dome is nothing to sneeze at either.

the thing that keeps me from being optimistic that rivera learned better game management is that in the last few weeks we didn't have any wins that were close wins.

i want to see rivera do better in clutch situations. i want to see better game management that keeps us from inviting the other team to tie or take the lead by giving them the ball.

if i had seen him pull of a game or two that were in those situations at the end of the season when things were rolling i'd feel better and more optimistic but the only thing that i've learned is that if we are going to win we've got to blow the other team away because if the other team manages to keep it close we're going to find a way to give it to them.

#27 BBQ Sauce

BBQ Sauce

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

Wait a minute, Panther's fans are talking poo about the Falcons? Bwahahahahahaha

When was the last time you guys had a winning season? What about a playoff appearance? Good god, you guys are idiots.

#28 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Wait a minute, Panther's fans are talking poo about the Falcons? Bwahahahahahaha

When was the last time you guys had a winning season? What about a playoff appearance? Good god, you guys are idiots.

Wait, aren't you the guy that clearly is not wanted on an Internet message board, has been banned multiple times yet is so pathetic keeps coming back?

#29 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

Maybe they should create the Most Valuable Efficient Check-Downer so that lil Matty can win something?

Kind of like a participation trophy?

#30 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Lol at those Matty Melt second half playoff numbers that someone posted a couple of weeks back. Abysmal.
Getting the Falcons in the second round is almost like getting an additional bye week.

If I'm not mistaken, I think it was posted before that in the five playoff games played with lil Matty under center, the Falcons have scored a total of 20 second half points. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.