Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lumps

Super Bowl XLVII thread

539 posts in this topic

What other player in history has started 8 games and been as big of an impact as he as. Yes Cam is better than he is...Kaep is really fuging good though. He has taken advantage of his situation. And yea maybe the Ravens win. But he got them there. He's crazy good. I'm not sucking his nuts but you are retarded if you think he is overhyped.

We'll see. Personally I am not a fan of the option style, running QB thing. Without that, I doubt he stands out in the league. So IMO he's over hyped. His passing ability is nothing special. Without the play action, or run threat he's been average.

Fwiw, Caldwell sucked as a head coach, but he is doing a great job as offensive coordinator so far.

He didnt suck as a head coach. He made it to a Super Bowl.

Jimmy Caldwell's offense > Jimmy Harbough's offense

Why is it the HC's offense for 1 team but not for the other?

Caldwell is the HC of the Ravens? Unless you mean Colts, Manning runs that offense.

Caldwell is the HC of the Ravens?

He was the HC of the Colts when they went to the Super Bowl and won their division the following year.

He was the HC of the Colts when they went to the Super Bowl and won their division the following year.

I hit add too soon. Manning ran that offense. To think otherwise is silly.

Why is it the HC's offense for 1 team but not for the other?

Jim Harbough calls plays for the 9ers, John doesnt call the plays for the Ravens.

Sorry, but being a Wake Forest fan, I got to watch him be a head coach for 8 long miserable years. He sucked. He was a great guy, but not a good head coach.

1 person likes this

I hit add too soon. Manning ran that offense. To think otherwise is silly.

If it was Manning's offense, then it was Manning who choked the Super Bowl away with that pick 6. Manning's offense wasnt better than Caldwell's 3 weeks ago.

He looks like dog poo so far tonight, but without him, they may not have made it here. I don't think you question your QB decision when you make it to the Super Bowl.

LOLOLOLOL at the 49ers secondary!!!

He won't second guess that right now, but if he has to witness his brother hoist a Lombardi after beating his team...

Sorry, but being a Wake Forest fan, I got to watch him be a head coach for 8 long miserable years. He sucked. He was a great guy, but not a good head coach.

Sorry when you take a team to a Super Bowl your first year and win your division the following year you dont suck as an NFL coach.