Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lumps

Super Bowl XLVII thread

539 posts in this topic

This.

Ray wins.

Now we get to hear Ray talk about how God led him to this superbowl victory. When there was a blatant holding penalty. But good for Flacco maybe now people will respect him.

time to strap up and get going for next year

I don't understand how you can have two hands on the receiver and impede them from completing their route and not get flagged for it.

2 people like this

LOL all this about a non call but we have totally forgotten about the convenient power surge.

I don't understand how you can have two hands on the receiver and impede them from completing their route and not get flagged for it.

Non issue, ball was out of bounds and uncatchable.

terrible throw by Kap.

That call was bogus. But I'm actually happy for Flacco. The dude always shows up for the playoffs but he gets poo on all the time.

He would have never caught the pass in the end anyway. 49ers should have lost. To analogize with boxing terms the 49ers were on their heels with legs wobbling when the power outage gave them 30 minutes to figure out how to get in the game.

1 person likes this

Non issue, ball was out of bounds and uncatchable.

terrible throw by Kap.

....Santonio Holmes catch. Same fuging throw.

LOL all this about a non call but we have totally forgotten about the convenient power surge.

... and the OB hit on Flacco.

That call was bogus. But I'm actually happy for Flacco. The dude always shows up for the playoffs but he gets poo on all the time.

Flacco and Eli on the same level? I think they're close.