Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

Pot shop

30 posts in this topic

Haha I can't even post a simple music video without the whe thread just trying to make me look like this huge douche.

Try not to comment based on the user posting the thread.

Haha I can't even post a simple music video without the whe thread just trying to make me look like this huge douche.

Try not to comment based on the user posting the thread.

Well, let's see.........

Not funny at all, nowhere near the original obviously.

2/10 for effort :)

How is it not better than the first lol? The dude that made the song is a terrible rapper and his lyrics are stupid and irrelevant.

This random ass guy put together a way better rap that actually had meaning to it, im guessing you didn't even get that far? You know the part with all the facts? Not just bullshit about going to a thrift shop?

Try not to judge the post based on the user that posted it. I know it's hard fitting in here because you just graduated high school but keep trying little guy.

Maybe it's because you were, in fact, a huge douche? Someone disagrees with your opinion of the video and the original artist and you get retarded defensive about your position.

Smitty is our Savior wasn't attacking you and his post was respectful in his dislike for the video.

If you don't want to me made to look like a douche, maybe you should not be one?

You also completely miss on the fact that, despite the comedic slant, Thrift shop is a comment on consumer society - hardly just a song "about some dude going to a thrift shop".

It has meaning, just not for you.

Well gotta give the dude some credit. Mackelmore thought enough of it to make a cameo at the end.

That said I think the dude is trying too hard. Its heavy handed and comes off as a NORML propaganda piece they dreamed up while stoned.

Dude floppin....what is your deal? EVERY time dude, you try so damn hard every time.

You don't even know what the fug is going on or what Smitty and I are talking about. So why bud in?

I get that you're a macklemore superfan, but I'm simply not a fan of his average rapping talents and predictable Bay Area beats. So why bud in? YOU are the douche here my friend.

My point to Smitty was that he didn't even listen to the song and that it actually had some good flows and a good meaning for a random white guy, just like macklemore.

Like I said, give me 5 minutes and a beat loop on garage band and ill make some BS up too lol.

I guess it's not surprising that a pot head, who get's high using fraudulently procured medical marijuana, prefers a song professing the virtues of marijuana use over a song made by an artist who takes a dump on popular rap culture, drug culture specifically.

As to your post above. I didn't "bud in" (fuging lol at that phraseology). This is a message board. When I see you being a total tool, for no reason, I'm going to give you my opinion on your toolness.

Between this thread and grand dragon zula's racist thread, promising things are happening.

Like I said, give me 5 minutes and a beat loop on garage band and ill make some BS up too lol.

I feel like if you threw together a rap song, it'd sound something like...

"LOL you have no idea what you're talking about, you dummy; my daddy won a Grammy.

I'm smart as fuxx and my daddy won a Grammy.

I'm so sexii I could fuxx your little mammy.

Also, did I mention that my daddy won a Grammy?"

Also, let's look back at the fact that you criticize me for not watching the vid you posted (which I have seen before, a few weeks ago), yet when I told you to listen to Macklemore's more blatantly meaningful stuff and/or Prince Ea's Smoking Weed With The President, you completely disregard it all?

Hypocritical, my friend!! But it's all good, Mr Bwood, for I love you so.

Keep talking shitt you guys, ya'll are the only ones that let that stuff get to you on a message board, I have more important poo to worry about, was just trying to share a video but I totally forgot how un weed friendly this place is, and the fact that none of you know anything about music whatsoever outside of whatever's playing on MTV.

Like I said I got better poo to do, like go pick my tux up for the Grammys on Sunday. Oh yes there will be pictures for the haters.

Life advice to Floppin: get better in the sack so your wife doesn't lead you to fug a 50 year old. Maybe if YOU weren't such a fugging douchie you would have a normal relationship like me. Stay pissed bro!

Keep talking shitt you guys, ya'll are the only ones that let that stuff get to you on a message board, I have more important poo to worry about, was just trying to share a video but I totally forgot how un weed friendly this place is, and the fact that none of you know anything about music whatsoever outside of whatever's playing on MTV.

Like I said I got better poo to do, like go pick my tux up for the Grammys on Sunday. Oh yes there will be pictures for the haters.

Life advice to Floppin: get better in the sack so your wife doesn't lead you to fug a 50 year old. Maybe if YOU weren't such a fugging douchie you would have a normal relationship like me. Stay pissed bro!

The butthurt is so strong, it's stifling.

She still tries to fug me multiple times a day. She didn't do what she did for the sex. Not that it really matters.

Keep pretending to not take poo seriously while going on raging vagina hissy tirades. You're too easy.

Take the same song, the same beat, the same tune, the same flow, put in lyrics about pot... yeah... no.