Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

Pot shop

30 posts in this topic

I'm not heated at all lol, you're the one that freaks out if criticized. I'm just hear to share a video.

Oh macklemore is well spoken? Give me 5 minutes and a simple best on garage band and I will give you a better rap song than that clown.

Tried to meet you half way there... Douches will be douches though, I suppose.

LOL getting called a pothead retard by a dude with three marijuana felonies. LOL LOL LOL.

I can see you're still upset about your lady?

I was a drug dealer. Not a habitual user. Especially over the last 10 years.

Haha I can't even post a simple music video without the whe thread just trying to make me look like this huge douche.

Try not to comment based on the user posting the thread.

Haha I can't even post a simple music video without the whe thread just trying to make me look like this huge douche.

Try not to comment based on the user posting the thread.

Well, let's see.........

Not funny at all, nowhere near the original obviously.

2/10 for effort :)

How is it not better than the first lol? The dude that made the song is a terrible rapper and his lyrics are stupid and irrelevant.

This random ass guy put together a way better rap that actually had meaning to it, im guessing you didn't even get that far? You know the part with all the facts? Not just bullshit about going to a thrift shop?

Try not to judge the post based on the user that posted it. I know it's hard fitting in here because you just graduated high school but keep trying little guy.

Maybe it's because you were, in fact, a huge douche? Someone disagrees with your opinion of the video and the original artist and you get retarded defensive about your position.

Smitty is our Savior wasn't attacking you and his post was respectful in his dislike for the video.

If you don't want to me made to look like a douche, maybe you should not be one?

You also completely miss on the fact that, despite the comedic slant, Thrift shop is a comment on consumer society - hardly just a song "about some dude going to a thrift shop".

It has meaning, just not for you.

Well gotta give the dude some credit. Mackelmore thought enough of it to make a cameo at the end.

That said I think the dude is trying too hard. Its heavy handed and comes off as a NORML propaganda piece they dreamed up while stoned.

Dude floppin....what is your deal? EVERY time dude, you try so damn hard every time.

You don't even know what the fug is going on or what Smitty and I are talking about. So why bud in?

I get that you're a macklemore superfan, but I'm simply not a fan of his average rapping talents and predictable Bay Area beats. So why bud in? YOU are the douche here my friend.

My point to Smitty was that he didn't even listen to the song and that it actually had some good flows and a good meaning for a random white guy, just like macklemore.

Like I said, give me 5 minutes and a beat loop on garage band and ill make some BS up too lol.

I guess it's not surprising that a pot head, who get's high using fraudulently procured medical marijuana, prefers a song professing the virtues of marijuana use over a song made by an artist who takes a dump on popular rap culture, drug culture specifically.

As to your post above. I didn't "bud in" (fuging lol at that phraseology). This is a message board. When I see you being a total tool, for no reason, I'm going to give you my opinion on your toolness.

Between this thread and grand dragon zula's racist thread, promising things are happening.

Like I said, give me 5 minutes and a beat loop on garage band and ill make some BS up too lol.

I feel like if you threw together a rap song, it'd sound something like...

"LOL you have no idea what you're talking about, you dummy; my daddy won a Grammy.

I'm smart as fuxx and my daddy won a Grammy.

I'm so sexii I could fuxx your little mammy.

Also, did I mention that my daddy won a Grammy?"