Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beyonce appreciation Thread.

108 posts in this topic

Posted

There is not many women walking around who combines all those weapons she has in her arsenal.

Hahaha... She's like Cam in 3 more years! Unstoppable!!!

Posted

This was the first half time I would say during it I went WOW best one ive ever seen.

I said the same thing. The music wasn't great, because you could hardly hear them. But the show was MAGNIFICENT (in my fake New Orleans French accent)!!!!

Posted

kellycom3.jpg>>>>>>>

This! Kelly was looking great last night. Beyonce looked like she aged a bit...she looked decent

Posted

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
1 person likes this

Posted

And Kurb wins. Always had a crush on Kelly Rowland too

Posted

I kept hopin for a wardrobe malfunction... There wasnt much to malfunction, but I was hopin none the less....

Posted

Prince in the pouring (purple?) rain was the best ever Superbowl halftime show.

No homo.

Agree. Prince has had the best halftime show in many years but Ms Knowles places in a very close second.

As an avid lover of most of the recent acts that have gotten the nod to play at halftime recently, I'm really fuging tired of 50+ year olds embarrassing themselves and shaming their music on Super Bowl Sunday.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL, I always love the "She's not even that hot" stuff about famous women. Is that supposed to be cool?

Exactly if they probably saw Beyonce in person they would pre in there pants

Posted

Beyonce is fine... I like that patented pssy pump grind thing she does...

Posted

This was marketing genius if you ask me. She is incredibly attractive, so you still satisfy your heterosexual male viewers and at the same time, she is viewed favorably by women, who also enjoy her music and presence.

She also crosses cultural boundaries. Just a good pick all around

Posted

419726_10151280176881840_1305923397_n.jpg
2 people like this

Posted

I wasnt impressed last night.

Yes, Beyonce is beautiful and usually has a good voice too, I still dont think that was a good performance.

If she didnt spend haif the performance shoving her crotch in the camera, I think that most of the guys would agree.

Dont get me wrong, any hetero guy appreciates her beauty, but as far as art and entertainment is concerned, I was far from impressed... given the worldwide stage she was given, I think that they could have come up with a better act that involved more than her usual epileptic 'booty-shaking' seizure on stage...lol.

I know people will probably attack my post, but the truth is that the world is watching, and I think that we could have put on a better show.

I was much more impressed with Alicia Keys and the anthem. At least they didnt screw that up again...