Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beyonce appreciation Thread.

108 posts in this topic

Posted

Did you guys ever see a picture of Beyonce and Jiggas baby?

Posted

I wonder how Beyonce got to be the famous one over Kelly Rowland?

Half time shows are stupid btw.

In a world where Justin Bieber and Insane Clown Posse can be successful recording artists you really want to know why one artist succeeds over another?

Posted

In a world where Justin Bieber and Insane Clown Posse can be successful recording artists you really want to know why one artist succeeds over another?

Yes. Can you explain it to me?

Posted

She's really purty but I'd still take Kelly 10 times out of 10.

Posted

yes she was...but Jay Z most definitely propelled her to the extreme side of stardom she's on now. She's on another level

She was a big time star before him. You must remember pop music and R&b has a bigger fan base then hip hop. So no he did not propelle her if anything the boosted each other.

Not to mention she was doing movies before they got together.

Posted

She's really purty but I'd still take Kelly 10 times out of 10.

Yeah live on that planet alone.

Posted

I wonder how Beyonce got to be the famous one over Kelly Rowland?

Half time shows are stupid btw.

Better singer better looking better all around artist better body. I can keep going if you like.

Posted

/\ these are your opinions.

Posted

I had a huge crush on Beyonce growing up. As a teen, she was one of those girls I looked at and was like, "I have to find a way to get famous so I can win her over and marry her" lol.

But for some reason, it doesn't matter how beautiful she is, or how incredibly thick and sexy she is (BECAUSE SHE IS), she just doesn't do much for me since she decided to marry Joe Camel. I was a big Jay-Z fan growing up too, but seeing and hearing more of the stuff they have come out with since getting together, I'm just not a fan of either of them anymore. They certainly are on some secret society BS... Jay can have her. They're both fake.

Posted

No TD it would actually be fact. Who makes more money is the bigger star does movies has more albums and more number 1 hits? And who is the person that is only showcase because she's the best friend of the other? Name a Kelly Roland song that was a number 1 single? Don't worry I'll wait................

Posted

i will start off by saying that yes, she is hot. last night???? she looked hotter at the inauguration.

the half time show sucked. honestly! all she did was sing 2 lines and then dance the rest of the time. for twenty minutes this went on!! and people are saying how great it was???? yes the stage was awesome but other than that, not so much. this is bascially a bunch of dudes saying how great it was cause she is hot. was it really that good? no. if she wants to prove to everyone that she can sing. stand there and do it. we know you can dance. i want to see and hear real talent. if this is what one of her shows consists of, i'll pass. bring back people who can actually play their own instruments and sing without dancing all over the place. what is really sad to me is that this has become acceptable as talent and entertainment now. no wonder justin bieber and the like can succeed.

in closing.....HOT? YES, Talent? meh. best half time show? not close.

Posted

cow