• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#76 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,642 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

She's really purty but I'd still take Kelly 10 times out of 10.

#77 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

yes she was...but Jay Z most definitely propelled her to the extreme side of stardom she's on now. She's on another level

She was a big time star before him. You must remember pop music and R&b has a bigger fan base then hip hop. So no he did not propelle her if anything the boosted each other.

Not to mention she was doing movies before they got together.

#78 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

She's really purty but I'd still take Kelly 10 times out of 10.

Yeah live on that planet alone.

#79 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

I wonder how Beyonce got to be the famous one over Kelly Rowland?

Half time shows are stupid btw.

Better singer better looking better all around artist better body. I can keep going if you like.

#80 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

/\ these are your opinions.

#81 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,190 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

I had a huge crush on Beyonce growing up. As a teen, she was one of those girls I looked at and was like, "I have to find a way to get famous so I can win her over and marry her" lol.

But for some reason, it doesn't matter how beautiful she is, or how incredibly thick and sexy she is (BECAUSE SHE IS), she just doesn't do much for me since she decided to marry Joe Camel. I was a big Jay-Z fan growing up too, but seeing and hearing more of the stuff they have come out with since getting together, I'm just not a fan of either of them anymore. They certainly are on some secret society BS... Jay can have her. They're both fake.

#82 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

No TD it would actually be fact. Who makes more money is the bigger star does movies has more albums and more number 1 hits? And who is the person that is only showcase because she's the best friend of the other? Name a Kelly Roland song that was a number 1 single? Don't worry I'll wait................

#83 Port City Cat Fan

Port City Cat Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

i will start off by saying that yes, she is hot. last night???? she looked hotter at the inauguration.
the half time show sucked. honestly! all she did was sing 2 lines and then dance the rest of the time. for twenty minutes this went on!! and people are saying how great it was???? yes the stage was awesome but other than that, not so much. this is bascially a bunch of dudes saying how great it was cause she is hot. was it really that good? no. if she wants to prove to everyone that she can sing. stand there and do it. we know you can dance. i want to see and hear real talent. if this is what one of her shows consists of, i'll pass. bring back people who can actually play their own instruments and sing without dancing all over the place. what is really sad to me is that this has become acceptable as talent and entertainment now. no wonder justin bieber and the like can succeed.

in closing.....HOT? YES, Talent? meh. best half time show? not close.

#84 Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

"D"

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

cow

#85 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

I had a huge crush on Beyonce growing up. As a teen, she was one of those girls I looked at and was like, "I have to find a way to get famous so I can win her over and marry her" lol.

But for some reason, it doesn't matter how beautiful she is, or how incredibly thick and sexy she is (BECAUSE SHE IS), she just doesn't do much for me since she decided to marry Joe Camel. I was a big Jay-Z fan growing up too, but seeing and hearing more of the stuff they have come out with since getting together, I'm just not a fan of either of them anymore. They certainly are on some secret society BS... Jay can have her. They're both fake.

I saw her flash the illuminati diamond with her hand.

Seriously, what IS up with their so-called secret society and their weird connection with Obama?

Don't they realize that's like an ancient white people thing anyways?

#86 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

this thread pisses me off and I didn't even read past the first page. Learn what real music and talent is.

#87 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

i will start off by saying that yes, she is hot. last night???? she looked hotter at the inauguration.
the half time show sucked. honestly! all she did was sing 2 lines and then dance the rest of the time. for twenty minutes this went on!! and people are saying how great it was???? yes the stage was awesome but other than that, not so much. this is bascially a bunch of dudes saying how great it was cause she is hot. was it really that good? no. if she wants to prove to everyone that she can sing. stand there and do it. we know you can dance. i want to see and hear real talent. if this is what one of her shows consists of, i'll pass. bring back people who can actually play their own instruments and sing without dancing all over the place. what is really sad to me is that this has become acceptable as talent and entertainment now. no wonder justin bieber and the like can succeed.

in closing.....HOT? YES, Talent? meh. best half time show? not close.

Some of you MB fake ass Simon Cowley need to get a life. How you put Justin Beaver and Beyonce in the same post is lunacy. And further let's me know you don't know what the fug you're talking about.

#88 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

They probably have sex once a month.

I don't think she was ever pregnant, faked.

#89 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

I saw her flash the illuminati diamond with her hand.

Seriously, what IS up with their so-called secret? society and their weird connection with Obama?

Don't they realize that's like an ancient white people thing anyways?

Dam you don't what the fug you're talking about either.

It is a spin off of the architects of the Biblical period of civilization in the middle east. There were a lot more secret societies like the Illuminati formed before it hit Europe. So it's more of a wealthy people thing no matter what color.

#90 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

Dam you don't what the fug you're talking about either.

It is a spin off of the architects of the Biblical period of civilization in the middle east. There were a lot more secret societies like the Illuminati formed before it hit Europe. So it's more of a wealthy people thing no matter what color.

Yea...so...NOT something black people came up with out of nowhere...gotcha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com