Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

After watching the Super Bowl, what position do we need to have most to win?

95 posts in this topic

DB, deffinately

You got to start up front on the offensive line. If you have no line, it doesn't matter who your receivers are because you won't have time to give them the ball.

Do they have another brother?

Their sister> Rivera

1 person likes this

Jesus another WR thread.

How many 1st round pick wr on the ravens team?

Anquan Boldin, the leading reciver that game for the Ravens.

Michael Crabtree another 1st Round pick led for the 49ers, and the game, in receiving yards.

I have no idea why you guys are so complacent with just Smith, who will be 34 when the season starts, plus the guys behind him who are completely fuging unknown.

We need a WR.

EDIT: Whoops my mistake Boldin was a 2nd round draft pick.

Point is we can't just rely on these maybe guys behind Smith. We need to take a WR in the first two rounds somewhere. Lot of talent in this years draft.

1 person likes this

Offensive line.

(shocking to hear me say that, I know)

I would to take an OT but I think the depth at OT is good enough to get a solid one at #2. There are some real beast at DT this draft. DT from Utah Star Lotuleiei, Sheldon Richardson or my personal favorite Jonathan Hawkins DT from Ohio State 6'3" 335.

I honestly wouldn't mind an OL/WR combo in the first two rounds.

Db's/oline/TE or WR

The more I think about it the better I like the idea of two pass catching TEs like the Patriots I think it would cause one more thing to give opposing a headache more so then then a WR would.

I'm starting to think that unless there's a cant miss offensive linemen prospect, we will be looking to add a new #1 receiver or corner.

The head coach responses are irrelevant and dumb because the question is what position wins Super Bowls these days.

Obviously the coaches do the prepping but installing about the PLAYERS.

I thought the o-lines for both teams were very very good. Looked like Kaep was a little overwhelmed by the moment during the first half - then the lights went out and he had a chance to get his feet under him and relax. But imagine if he'd been running for his life every play like Cam normally does. That game would have been a blow out.

OL, WR, FS, and a HC that knows how to manage a game and an OC that is a good play caller.