Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

After watching the Super Bowl, what position do we need to have most to win?

95 posts in this topic

And what did Moss, Jenkins, Ginn, do exactly?

not the point, they where all on a team that went to the super bowl and where high draft picks which teams invested in.they all had impacts on there teams all season.

we could very well use a game breaking WR

don't know if there is a WR with that ability at 14 in the draft though

So now to be in the Superbowl you need 1st round Wr no matter the fact they didn't do poo? Or were even drafted by that team (except Jenkins and Crabtree). Does it matter that Lafell had better numbers then Moss, Jenkins, and Finn combined this year?

we could very well use a game breaking WR

don't know if there is a WR with that ability at 14 in the draft though

Cordarralle Patterson.

Coverage Corners, for how good the 49ers front 7 is, their corners were a liability and got abused all night long. We got a good front 7, but we lack playmakers in the secondary badly.

Cordarralle Patterson.

Yes a person who runs bad routes and has bad hands and only played Wr 1 year at a high level.

Yes a person who runs bad routes and has bad hands and only played Wr 1 year at a high level.

"Yeah let's draft Cam Newton, a QB with bad foot work, running a gimmick spread offense, with one year playing at a high level..."

"Yeah let's draft Cam Newton, a QB with bad foot work, running a gimmick spread offense, with one year playing at a high level..."

Yeah let's compare 2 different position to make a argument.

How about you find me another WR as example instead of a national Championship winning QB. Who carried his team in that "1" season.

The head coach responses are irrelevant and dumb because the question is what position wins Super Bowls these days.

Obviously the coaches do the prepping but installing about the PLAYERS.

The only position you can link to winning Super Bowls is QB. TEAMS win Super Bowls. The Ravens and Niners were stacked everywhere. How can you sit here and say any one position was the reason? Just got 1-11 both sides of the ball and their guys are playing at a high level. The skill guys backing up those guys are playing at a high level.

IMO, the Super Bowl was a pretty strong argument for DT. The Ravens' D went to poo when Ngata got hurt.

But, I still think we go OL in the 1st.

Should focus primarily on improving both lines. If pressed for a specific position, I'd have to say HC.

DT not that important. It wasn't a coincidence that once H. Ngata went out the 49ers came alive.

Add a beastly DT and CJ and Hardy become the best DE tandem in the NFL. Our corners become better and our entire defense gets better.

I like the DT from Utah but his motor is questionable. The DT from Missouri has been mentioned in a couple of mock drafts but IMO 295 isn't going to cause as much trouble. I want Hankins from Ohio St. 6'3" 320 with a good active motor.