Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what did you learn from superbowl 47?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

The panthers aren't the only ones losing game they should have won.

Posted

I learned that is SF tries to do the Pistol offense as their base offense they will struggle just like Carolina did. A part of your offense is good. Base offense bad.

Agree. Just like the play action, you have to mix it up. It would be stupid for a team to limit their options(no pun intended. Heck! I intend it)

Posted

The panthers aren't the only ones losing game they should have won.

best statement so far. I could not agree more.

Posted

I agree with you Blue....that the read option should remain a part of our offense.

A QB who can beat you with him arm and legs is a valuable weapon....keeps the defense guessing.

It is another dimension that a team has to prepare for and be ready for, no matter how many times a game you run it.

We have great RB's....we have good WR's (I do want one more weapon at WR...whether from draft or FA)...we have a QB with a cannon for an arm and who can rip off 40 yard runs.

Mix in the Power Run Game....Read Option....Pistol....Play Action...etc and this offense could be very dangerous.

Posted

that Jim Harbaugh acts like a whinney bitch on the sidelines and complains too much.

ps.........leopards don't change their spots.

Posted

You still can't win one without a QB.

Posted

That Jim Harbaugh is a bratty little brother.

A total puss.

I hope John Harbaugh gave him noogies when they were growing up.

Posted

That for all the talk of the NFL being a "passing league," at the end of the day, you can't win a Super Bowl with a dime-a-dozen running back.

Posted

It was a demonstration, once again, that you can no longer hope to win in this league with just a dominant defense. Even great defenses are routinely getting 30 points put up against them.

We need to do all we can to make our offense as potent as possible, and rely on Rivera's and McDermott's defensive schemes to keep us at least middle of the pack.

Posted

I learned that when two teams with different schemes meet in the SuperBowl and the game is close, everyone can give credence to their lame-ass theories.

Posted

It was a demonstration, once again, that you can no longer hope to win in this league with just a dominant defense. Even great defenses are routinely getting 30 points put up against them.

We need to do all we can to make our offense as potent as possible, and rely on Rivera's and McDermott's defensive schemes to keep us at least middle of the pack.

this 100%.

Posted

I learned that the 3-4 defense is not as dominant as it once was and that the Niners apparently don't know how to fake a snap. Ravens were bringing the heat timed everytime it seemed. Also, Bernard Pierce (sp) the Ray Rice's back up is a damn solid back