#1 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,831 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

I am. In a way I wanted them to win just to get to 6 rings, so the squeelers fans can shut their mouths.

But at the same time, I'm glad they lost. The huddle is going to be so much better without all the pointless "U SUK JR FOR NOT GETTING HARBAUGH!!" threads and all that. My god this place would become a lot more unbearable.

#2 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

I'm happy they lost just because they're a noob team.

I liked how the Ravens were a perennial playoff team, and I'm comfortable with them winning. I don't want to watch a league where young teams with rookie QBs win the Super Bowl. It was close to happening too lol.

#3 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,392 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:14 AM

I am. In a way I wanted them to win just to get to 6 rings, so the squeelers fans can shut their mouths.

But at the same time, I'm glad they lost. The huddle is going to be so much better without all the pointless "U SUK JR FOR NOT GETTING HARBAUGH!!" threads and all that. My god this place would become a lot more unbearable.

hmph so now you've graduated to bitching about people criticizing the panthers organization in the hypothetical sense

did you run out of already existing topics to attack people over criticizing the panthers organization?

#4 pantherzilla1986

pantherzilla1986

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:21 AM

I liked how the Ravens were a perennial playoff team, and I'm comfortable with them winning. I don't want to watch a league where young teams with rookie QBs win the Super Bowl. It was close to happening too lol.

Kaepernick is a rookie? Hmmmm =\

#5 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,536 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:53 AM

I give credit to both teams, but on the san fran note, they were one game away from the superbowl last yr and Kaep was on that team. I wanted Ravens to win because of the senority factor of Flacco and selfishly wanting Cam to win one before Kaep. But we cannot deny the talent is there and its no fluke.

#6 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,160 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:46 AM

I am happy they lost because we used to be rivals in the NFC West and our teams had a war of words in the off season. Fug em and fug their fans. Their fans talked mad poo over that Madden cover too!

#7 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:38 AM

Definitely. I'm in California and everyone is all of the sudden a huge niners fan.

And seeing the SF Giants and Niners winning would literally just make me sick.

God bless the ravens.

#8 PFFC

PFFC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationTorrance, California

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:38 AM

Definitely. I'm in California and everyone is all of the sudden a huge niners fan.

And seeing the SF Giants and Niners winning would literally just make me sick.

God bless the ravens.

Amen Brother, Amen!

#9 Duncan81

Duncan81

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

no i always pull for the NFC as long as the saints falcons or tampa is there

#10 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

I didn't really care either way. But it seems like Baltimore has better fans who aren't just bandwagoners and the Ravens never talked poo about the Panthers for no reason, so yeah. I would have liked for Randy Moss to get a ring though, but I would have hated Kaepernick getting one and then the media never shutting up about it to Cam.

#11 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,449 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

i was fine with either.

and i still wish we had been able to hire harbaugh.

he'll have his team back there before too long. meanwhile we'll still be hoping for a winning season and dreaming of two winning seasons in a row. them losing the superbowl didn't do anything to change my mind about him or our coaching situation.

#12 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:34 AM

Yeah... but only because I'm hoping Jerry Rice doesn't take the high road & throws his rings in Moss' face all day.

#13 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

yea cause Kaprenicks face would have been all over endorsements and would have been herald as the best young QB in the league taking spotlight away from Cam. i think seeing all these young QBs in the playoffs is going to have Cam hungry for success this offseason

#14 Russian Bear

Russian Bear

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

I like to play Madden online. Ever since Kap took over and had a few good games they boosted his ratings so now he is almost unstoppable with Vernon Davis and their defense online. So of course every pos in the world plays with them and I was so happy to see them lose because I am sick of seeing them on Madden. I am sure that if they would have won they would have boosted the ratings of everyone on the team as well, then literally everyone would use them every time. I am always the Panthers, but I wonder if two of my opponents play eachother if they are both San Fran? One other thing that pisses me off about RG3, Kap, and several other mobile quarterbacks on Madden is that they only gave Cam an 85 for speed. I think Kap is up to 89 and RG3 is 92, but was 93. Cam has just as many breakaway TD runs as anyone else. There is no reason that he should be an 85 for speed. I think Rodgers is like an 84 and Luck is 82 or 83. I enjoy playing football games, but fug Madden and everyone who plays it.

#15 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,616 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

I like to play Madden online...but fug Madden and everyone who plays it.

lolwut?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com