Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else glad the 49ers lost?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

yea cause Kaprenicks face would have been all over endorsements and would have been herald as the best young QB in the league taking spotlight away from Cam. i think seeing all these young QBs in the playoffs is going to have Cam hungry for success this offseason

Posted

I like to play Madden online. Ever since Kap took over and had a few good games they boosted his ratings so now he is almost unstoppable with Vernon Davis and their defense online. So of course every pos in the world plays with them and I was so happy to see them lose because I am sick of seeing them on Madden. I am sure that if they would have won they would have boosted the ratings of everyone on the team as well, then literally everyone would use them every time. I am always the Panthers, but I wonder if two of my opponents play eachother if they are both San Fran? One other thing that pisses me off about RG3, Kap, and several other mobile quarterbacks on Madden is that they only gave Cam an 85 for speed. I think Kap is up to 89 and RG3 is 92, but was 93. Cam has just as many breakaway TD runs as anyone else. There is no reason that he should be an 85 for speed. I think Rodgers is like an 84 and Luck is 82 or 83. I enjoy playing football games, but fug Madden and everyone who plays it.

Posted

I like to play Madden online...but fug Madden and everyone who plays it.

lolwut?

Posted

Everyone plays like Dbags. There is no sportsmanship. I just hate Madden because of some of the ratings and I hate some of the aspects of the game.

Posted

But at the same time, I'm glad they lost. The huddle is going to be so much better without all the pointless "U SUK JR FOR NOT GETTING HARBAUGH!!" threads and all that. My god this place would become a lot more unbearable.

I was more annoyed that HArbaugh wasn't even on the list. That's bad business. It costs nothing to fly him in for a day.

I have not thought about Jim Harbaugh as a head coach

And losing the superbowl hardly deflates his reputation. He has been a coach for 2 years and already has 1/2 as many playoff appearances as our entire franchise.

I'd trade Rivera for him in a heartbeat

Posted

9ERPI.gifYep i'm glad.

Posted

9ERPI.gifYep i'm glad.

Better than Kasay kicking the ball out of bounds in the Super Bowl.

Posted

9ERPI.gifYep i'm glad.

Within 5 yards of the LOS. Initial contact was completely legal. Blame that retard you call a QB for throwing it at a receiver who's completely jammed in coverage.

Posted

Within 5 yards of the LOS. Initial contact was completely legal. Blame that retard you call a QB for throwing it at a receiver who's completely jammed in coverage.

Holding is illegal no matter where it occurs.

Posted

Holding is illegal no matter where it occurs.

Wasn't holding. It was a direct contact with two hands to his chest at shoulder pad level. The receiver turned at the point of contact. At no point did the defender "grab" or "pull", which would denote holding. It was legal contact.

Posted

Wasn't holding. It was a direct contact with two hands to his chest at shoulder pad level. The receiver turned at the point of contact. At no point did the defender "grab" or "pull", which would denote holding. It was legal contact.

You are blind if you cant clearly see him holding whites jersey.

Posted

You are blind if you cant clearly see him holding whites jersey.

I'm an unbiased observer. You're a retard homer who's seeing what he wants to see. At no point does he grab, hold, or pull his jersey. After the initial contact as the two sorta bounce off of each other, you can see his fingers out-stretched, clearly not "holding" onto anything and instead just maintaining contact.