Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else glad the 49ers lost?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Wouldn't say I'm glad the Niners lost.

Glad Ray Lewis got to go out on top.

Glad Randy Moss didn't do anything special (and won't be getting a ring).

Ecstatic that I wasn't watching a Falcons-Patriots Super Bowl.

Posted

I'm an unbiased observer. You're a retard homer who's seeing what he wants to see. At no point does he grab, hold, or pull his jersey. After the initial contact as the two sorta bounce off of each other, you can see his fingers out-stretched, clearly not "holding" onto anything and instead just maintaining contact.

When Saints fans and falcons fans agree on something. I'm going to call you wrong. You clearly have your hate for the Falcons. OH and Bowman admitted to holding you retard.

Posted

OH and Bowman admitted to holding you retard.

Link?

The only proof you have is an out of context "pulling and tugging" quoted from Bowman, and the subsequent inference by an SI reporter (Jim Trotter) on twitter.

Posted

Floppin arguing with a butt-hurt falcons fan

Talk about how the team choked... but since you're not going to say that's the reason ya team lost don't say anything at all

Posted

Wouldn't say I'm glad the Niners lost.

Glad Ray Lewis got to go out on top.

Glad Randy Moss didn't do anything special (and won't be getting a ring).

Ecstatic that I wasn't watching a Falcons-Patriots Super Bowl.

agreed with all that except the randy moss stuff. i don't have anything against him.

Posted

Floppin arguing with a butt-hurt falcons fan

Talk about how the team choked... but since you're not going to say that's the reason ya team lost don't say anything at all

Lol the falcons blew the game. No excuse for droppin a 17 point lead but it's comical to hear Harbaugh bitch about something he got away with last week. Refs always let it slide at the end of games. Regular season or postseason.

Posted

I thought the 49ers gave Smith a raw deal. They should've went with Kap to start the year or stuck with Smith for the long haul. So in the end I was glad to see them lose.

Posted

I have always hated the 49ers even before the Panthers existed. So I am glad they lost. I grew up around a bunch of 49ers fans when they were going through their Dynasty years and they were to worst fans I have ever been around. But as soon as they started losing for 10 straight years it seemed only the true fans were "49ers Faithful", but now they have 2 great seasons back to back all those cocky bandwagon fans are back. I don't really hate the team, I just hate most of their fans.....