Karma's a bitch bitch.

Posted Image

#2 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

Being Panther fans, it's not surprising that we hate our rivals. I on the other hand could care less about our rivals (I only hate them when they beat us). With that said, there is no question the 49ers stole that victory in the NFC championship game with that play. That is why I'm so bothered by anyone who would attempt to say the 49ers were robbed last night. (I mean ESPN actually shows Bowman's interference/holding as a highlight of the game. Like the guy scored a touchdown or something. I was dumbfounded at that!)

If anyone continues to say the 49ers were robbed, they need to see that clip on Bowman. (Let's not forget to mention the Ravens were cheated with that blackout, even though I personally believe it shouldn't have ultimately mattered because that comes down to psychology. The Ravens got too laxed with that lead, but all in all the blackout helped the 49ers)

Edit: Hey OP, put that clip in the main Panthers board. So for the few who are saying the 49ers were robbed can be silenced.

#3 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

I think both are good no-calls. The game has always been called that way at the end. but lets not pretend the 9ers were robbed.

#4 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,096 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

If by raw deal you mean collapsing in the second half like the Falcons tended to do all season then sure.

Atleast the 49ers made a game of it in the fourth quarter of the superbowl, can't say the same for Atlanta.

#5 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

If you wanna win a game in the nfl you have to beat the spread first!

#6 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

If by raw deal you mean collapsing in the second half like the Falcons tended to do all season then sure.

Atleast the 49ers made a game of it in the fourth quarter of the superbowl, can't say the same for Atlanta.

They won 14 games this year. Has cam won that many in his career?

#7 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,939 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

Falcon fan still whining, lol.

#8 Cage

Cage

Eternal Hatred

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

STFU idiot. Cam doesn't play all 22 positions and neither does any other qb. I hate when idiots say stuff like "that qb has won X amount of games". QBs don't win poo by themselves. Defenses play too; linemen block, rb's run, wr's catch. No qb is an island. Sick and tired of all these idiots running around acting like QBs do it by themselves. Not to mention coaches calling the right plays etc etc.

#9 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

I'm not whining. They never call that at the end of games. Harbaugh's tears taste like scotch to me though.

#10 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

STFU idiot. Cam doesn't play all 22 positions and neither does any other qb. I hate when idiots say stuff like "that qb has won X amount of games". QBs don't win poo by themselves. Defenses play too; linemen block, rb's run, wr's catch. No qb is an island. Sick and tired of all these idiots running around acting like QBs do it by themselves. Not to mention coaches calling the right plays etc etc.

Read what i quoted. He said we collapsed in the 2nd half like we have all year. We lost 3 games. So clearly we didn't collapse in the 2nd half. Panthers beat us in the first half. Saints game was tight throughout. No game we lost was due to a 2nd half collapse minus the 9ers game. Sorry i'll change it. Have the panthers won as many games in the past 2 years as the Falcons have this year? Same answer. No.

#11 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,096 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

Read what i quoted. He said we collapsed in the 2nd half like we have all year. We lost 3 games. So clearly we didn't collapse in the 2nd half. Panthers beat us in the first half. Saints game was tight throughout. No game we lost was due to a 2nd half collapse minus the 9ers game. Sorry i'll change it. Have the panthers won as many games in the past 2 years as the Falcons have this year? Same answer. No.

Most of your wins this season nearly went the other way, that's not even up for debate.

You have a good staff, those breaks at the end of games and your luck finally ran out though.

You can talk poo about the Panthers, but our team was one play away from sweeping you guys.

#12 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

Most of your wins this season nearly went the other way, that's not even up for debate.

You have a good staff, those breaks at the end of games and your luck finally ran out though.

You can talk poo about the Panthers, but our team was one play away from sweeping you guys.

We are something like 50-1 when leading after the 3rd quarter under this regime. We had a really damn good team this year.

#13 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,710 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

Having a thread on this in the Smack forum wasn't enough whining for you, that you had to cry out for more attention in here? You've won one (1) playoff game. You're not a great team. Get over it.

#14 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:42 AM

Having a thread on this in the Smack forum wasn't enough whining for you, that you had to cry out for more attention in here? You've won one (1) playoff game. You're not a great team. Get over it.

Do you like talking to me? Get off my dick.

The thread in smack was made by a Panthers fan. This thread was made the same fuging day. This is a completely different subforum with different posters and content. Stop following me around you fuging *****.

#15 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,710 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Look at the Falcons fan who's trolling a Panthers board and upset that we don't agree with him. You're as big a pussy as Matt Ryan, I can see why you like him so much. I follow all of the forums, jackhole. If you post the same ignorant poo in two forums, you're going to hear about it in two forums. Again...get over it.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com