15 replies to this topic

#11 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

They won 14 games this year. Has cam won that many in his career?

Read what i quoted. He said we collapsed in the 2nd half like we have all year. We lost 3 games. So clearly we didn't collapse in the 2nd half. Panthers beat us in the first half. Saints game was tight throughout. No game we lost was due to a 2nd half collapse minus the 9ers game. Sorry i'll change it. Have the panthers won as many games in the past 2 years as the Falcons have this year? Same answer. No.

Most of your wins this season nearly went the other way, that's not even up for debate.

You have a good staff, those breaks at the end of games and your luck finally ran out though.

You can talk poo about the Panthers, but our team was one play away from sweeping you guys.

#12 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

HUDDLER

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

Most of your wins this season nearly went the other way, that's not even up for debate.

You have a good staff, those breaks at the end of games and your luck finally ran out though.

You can talk poo about the Panthers, but our team was one play away from sweeping you guys.

We are something like 50-1 when leading after the 3rd quarter under this regime. We had a really damn good team this year.

#13 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

HUDDLER

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

Having a thread on this in the Smack forum wasn't enough whining for you, that you had to cry out for more attention in here? You've won one (1) playoff game. You're not a great team. Get over it.

#14 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

HUDDLER

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:42 AM

Having a thread on this in the Smack forum wasn't enough whining for you, that you had to cry out for more attention in here? You've won one (1) playoff game. You're not a great team. Get over it.

Do you like talking to me? Get off my dick.

The thread in smack was made by a Panthers fan. This thread was made the same fuging day. This is a completely different subforum with different posters and content. Stop following me around you fuging *****.

#15 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

HUDDLER

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Look at the Falcons fan who's trolling a Panthers board and upset that we don't agree with him. You're as big a pussy as Matt Ryan, I can see why you like him so much. I follow all of the forums, jackhole. If you post the same ignorant poo in two forums, you're going to hear about it in two forums. Again...get over it.

Posted Image

#16 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

HUDDLER

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

Lol okay guy. When you learn to read i'll waste my time with you again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users