Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your effective Tax Rate, if you dare.

126 posts in this topic

Posted

MFS

0 Dependents

18.5%

<3

Posted

I gave my wife all the deductions and we filed separately just so I could get a higher rate and poo all over you guys.

poopslurpyderpy

Posted

this thread is pathetic. there's nothing to be gained from it other than, as rodeo has repeated, ammunition for ad hominem attacks. thank you for pinning your stupid poo at the top of the forum. maybe you should pin that asl thread too

e: btw your tax rate is p low and if i've learned anything from you republicans, it's that a low tax rate means you don't really have the right to talk about tax rates so i look forward to never having to hear your opinions on marginal rates ever again

That one word sticks out to me.

I have asked you a few times what you did for a living, so have others. What do you give back to society? How do you help others?

You sir, are pathetic, and I can only hope that you are the best troll of all time, otherwise you most likely have a horrible life.

Posted

I pay a 75% tax rate. Start paying your own share you lazy bum

<_<

:thumbsu:

Posted

That one word sticks out to me.

I have asked you a few times what you did for a living, so have others. What do you give back to society? How do you help others?

You sir, are pathetic, and I can only hope that you are the best troll of all time, otherwise you most likely have a horrible life.

lol he's pathetic because he refuses to give you the ammo you want to personally attack him for his views.

Post nudes of your wife. If you don't, I know you're hiding something because it will hurt your arguments. Pathetic!

Posted

lol he's pathetic because he refuses to give you the ammo you want to personally attack him for his views.

Post nudes of your wife. If you don't, I know you're hiding something because it will hurt your arguments. Pathetic!

Sorry, not married. And I don't talk down to others who are or are not married.

I also rarely bring her up in this or any other forum.

GS constantly bashes anyone who does not share his beliefs. He wants others to foot the bill for his underachieving ass.

I don't want ammo or to personally attack him, just want to know what kind of dreamland he resides in.

Is he a lifelong college student....that would explain things. Is he a TA for a super liberal political science teacher....that would explain things.

Does he live in his basement and let his mother pay for the internet because he can't find a job in this big bad World because of his snarky attitude...that would explain things.

Posted

oh no he busted out the mother's basement line

it's on now people

Posted

Sorry, not married. And I don't talk down to others who are or are not married.

I also rarely bring her up in this or any other forum.

how often have i brought up the individual tax rates of carolina huddle dot com posters?

post nudes of your girlfriend or we're only left to assume that she's hideous

sorry but these are apparently the rules

also i wouldn't last long as a liberal professor's TA because while liberals aren't as high on my shitlist as republicans and libertarians (of course these are basically the same thing), they're a close 3rd

furthermore

I don't want ammo or to personally attack him

and, from the same fuging post:

GS constantly bashes anyone who does not share his beliefs. He wants others to foot the bill for his underachieving ass.

Is he a lifelong college student....that would explain things. Is he a TA for a super liberal political science teacher....that would explain things.

Does he live in his basement and let his mother pay for the internet because he can't find a job in this big bad World because of his snarky attitude...that would explain things.

what is it like being so fuging stupid that you can't get out of your own way? also, don't you run a operate a restaurant for a living? in what world is that an achievement?

Posted

GS still raging about someone questioning his stance on demanding more from someone else when he provides nothing himself.

Charity is giving your own personal belongings... not someone else's. Giving away someone else's belongings on your own behalf is thievery disguised by hypocrisy

Posted

The point of this thread, if anyone cares, is

a) to get you to figure out your rate, even if you don't post it, to get you to realize you probably don't pay as much taxes as you think you do, and

b)if you want to look to somebody to start paying more federal taxes, you probably should start by looking in the mirror.

Those promoting their pet issues aside.

Posted

and if we pay a higher rate???

Posted

and if we pay a higher rate???

you seem to pay a lot of taxes and a lot of tips.

Congrats?