Photo
- - - - -

Post your effective Tax Rate, if you dare.

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#76 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:18 AM

Ad hominem implies irrelevance. How is it irrelevant to question "fairness" in a forum like this?

#77 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,643 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:15 AM

This thread just like that a/s/l thread feels to me to be a premise to try to get ad hominem ammunition on people. I didn't read any of it or post in it because I think people's dumbass ideas should stand on merit and not "my opinion counts more because I pay more taxes."

I personally don't pay any taxes, because I'm a corporation. That should be irrelevant.

lol birchers and embarrassed republicans (see: libertarians) crying about the "death tax" and "double taxation" and other made up things while, as rodeo noted, fishing for ad hominem ammo and of course some genius pins it at the top of the board like there's some kind of enlightening thing going on in here

i mean is the tinderbox automatically redirecting to free republic now or what

except I only paid 5% taxes and I admitted it as the thread starter, which completely shoots a hole in your appraisal of this thread, as I paid among the least.

I'm P disappointed, I expected you guys to bring something less pathetic to the thread.

#78 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

except I only paid 5% taxes and I admitted it as the thread starter, which completely shoots a hole in your appraisal of this thread, as I paid among the least.

I'm P disappointed, I expected you guys to bring something less pathetic to the thread.

We know why they don't post in here with facts, they do as well.

#79 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,145 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

The intent behind you starting it has no bearing on whether it will be used for ad hominem purposes.

We know why they don't post in here with facts, they do as well.

See?

#80 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

this thread is pathetic. there's nothing to be gained from it other than, as rodeo has repeated, ammunition for ad hominem attacks. thank you for pinning your stupid poo at the top of the forum. maybe you should pin that asl thread too

e: btw your tax rate is p low and if i've learned anything from you republicans, it's that a low tax rate means you don't really have the right to talk about tax rates so i look forward to never having to hear your opinions on marginal rates ever again

#81 twylyght

twylyght

• HUDDLER
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:52 AM

Rationalization on full display, folks

#82 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:02 AM

you haven't made a single coherent point in this thread or tbqh on this forum so idk what you think we're attempting to rationalize here

anyway if you decide that you want to stop having really dumb opinions on the marginal rates and the tax burden in general here's a helpful link: http://www.cbpp.org/...fa=view&id=3505

otoh, if you would like to keep embarrassing yourself then by all means continue to repeat talk radio cry-fests verbatim

#83 twylyght

twylyght

• HUDDLER
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

Hey... it's pretty clear that you want OTHER people to pay for YOUR fair share.... no biggie. You're a progressive, so it's all good

#84 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,735 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

Hey... it's pretty clear that you want OTHER people to pay for YOUR fair share.... no biggie. You're a progressive, so it's all good

I pay a 75% tax rate. Start paying your own share you lazy bum

#85 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,264 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:39 AM

MFS
0 Dependents
18.5%

<3

#86 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,264 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

I gave my wife all the deductions and we filed separately just so I could get a higher rate and poo all over you guys.

poopslurpyderpy

#87 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

this thread is pathetic. there's nothing to be gained from it other than, as rodeo has repeated, ammunition for ad hominem attacks. thank you for pinning your stupid poo at the top of the forum. maybe you should pin that asl thread too

e: btw your tax rate is p low and if i've learned anything from you republicans, it's that a low tax rate means you don't really have the right to talk about tax rates so i look forward to never having to hear your opinions on marginal rates ever again

That one word sticks out to me.

I have asked you a few times what you did for a living, so have others. What do you give back to society? How do you help others?

You sir, are pathetic, and I can only hope that you are the best troll of all time, otherwise you most likely have a horrible life.

#88 twylyght

twylyght

• HUDDLER
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

I pay a 75% tax rate. Start paying your own share you lazy bum

<_<

:thumbsu:

#89 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,145 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

That one word sticks out to me.

I have asked you a few times what you did for a living, so have others. What do you give back to society? How do you help others?

You sir, are pathetic, and I can only hope that you are the best troll of all time, otherwise you most likely have a horrible life.

lol he's pathetic because he refuses to give you the ammo you want to personally attack him for his views.

Post nudes of your wife. If you don't, I know you're hiding something because it will hurt your arguments. Pathetic!

#90 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

lol he's pathetic because he refuses to give you the ammo you want to personally attack him for his views.

Post nudes of your wife. If you don't, I know you're hiding something because it will hurt your arguments. Pathetic!

Sorry, not married. And I don't talk down to others who are or are not married.

I also rarely bring her up in this or any other forum.

GS constantly bashes anyone who does not share his beliefs. He wants others to foot the bill for his underachieving ass.

I don't want ammo or to personally attack him, just want to know what kind of dreamland he resides in.

Is he a lifelong college student....that would explain things. Is he a TA for a super liberal political science teacher....that would explain things.

Does he live in his basement and let his mother pay for the internet because he can't find a job in this big bad World because of his snarky attitude...that would explain things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.