Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Jim Harbaugh Was Exposed

87 posts in this topic

no kidding.

so much energy put into trying to prove that a great HC who took a perrenial losing team to two conference championships and one superbowl in his first two years with the team isn't all that?

just not worth the effort discussing. its funny, tho.

Sounds more like "geez, he makes good points but I'm not very good at this football stuff, so I'll be smarmy instead."

Tell me, rayzor, which of the three passing goal line plays did you find indicative of Jim's genius?

Same game as the other 3. 49ers were in holes in EVERY playoff game. Did everyone forget? The difference was that the Baltimore Ravens are a better team than the Seahawks and Falcons.

That combined with the fact that theres only so many times you can dig yourself out of a hole and win. 49ers caught some breaks in those other games as well. They didn't last night.

Seahawks?

Same game as the other 3. 49ers were in holes in EVERY playoff game. Did everyone forget? The difference was that the Baltimore Ravens are a better team than the Seahawks and Falcons.

That combined with the fact that theres only so many times you can dig yourself out of a hole and win. 49ers caught some breaks in those other games as well. They didn't last night.

Exactly. Well-coached teams don't have to come back. This isn't some talent-deficit squad piecing together miracle plays to pull out wins, this is an extremely strong squad starting out like crap because they have terrible gameplanning.

I wonder who the 49ers will hire now that Harbaugh is gone.

Whats that? He's still there? And still one of the best coaches in the NFL? Okay.

Though he is definitely the worst Harbaugh coaching in the NFL right now

I wonder who the 49ers will hire now that Harbaugh is gone.

Whats that? He's still there? And still one of the best coaches in the NFL? Okay.

Though he is definitely the worst Harbaugh coaching in the NFL right now

Prove that statement.

It was funny when he was doing the holding gesture and there was no way they were gonna throw a flag any longer.

Prove that statement.

2010- 6 wins

2011- 14 wins, lost in conf champ

2012- 11 wins, lost in SB

1 person likes this

Looked like PI to me (past 5 yards and receiver in range of a catchable ball), dunno, dont care. While watching this with fans of both sides I had to say "You know what, after the billion fuggin blown calls the Panthers have had, I have no sympathy for you. . . none, too bad so sad. Deal with it. "

. . .and no I dont give a fug that it was the superbowl. Many of our blown calls likely kept us from the playoffs. They are absolute momentum killers.

2 years coaching. 1 NFC Champ game. 1 Superbowl

Yeah, that guy is turrible.