Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House of Cards - Netflix Original Series (Fincher, Spacey)

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Started on it last night. Unfortunately, I was absolutely beat, so I passed out and don't even remember what I saw. Gonna restart it in a bit and watch a few episodes. I have heard nothing but good things about this show. Pretty excited about it.

Posted

Great show.

Gaffney Peach shout out wut wut

Posted

Just watched the first episode last night. Awesome show. Highly recommended.

Posted

With sat mail going away its in netflixs best interest to have more original programming.

Posted

Returning Feb. 14th with season 2.  I really hope it can live up to season 1.  I don't watch many shows but this one had me hooked right away.

Posted

Season 2 is the final season whichis promising for a tight story arch... It is a fantastic show.

Posted

Season 2 is the final season whichis promising for a tight story arch... It is a fantastic show.

That was a rumor.  Netflix said they are in negotiations or season 3 and beyond.

Posted

It was on the internet....so its true

Posted

I'm like 9 episodes in. I was planning on binge watching the rest of the first season today but then Netflix had to go and fug up and refuse to work.

Posted

Very excited about season 2.  I don't have any shows I'm watching right now after leaving Walking Dead so it'll be good to get HOC back on.