4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

Per Charlotte Observer.

He was a VHT senior at Mallard Creek HS. A prized recruit many schools wanted.

It has to be grades. Lets be honest here, if you're an athlete at Carolina right now your held to an unrealistic standard.

#2 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

like... attending real classes?

#3 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

All I'm saying is you have to be one of two things if you're a big time athlete and you flunk out of a university

1. Extremely, extremely dumb
2. You don't care

#4 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,984 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

yeah he isn't technically off the football team just not attending school there. It's weird but whatever. I'm just ready to start watching Mitch Trubisky tear up the ACC in 2014

#5 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,377 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

If its not a grades issue, it will be at a major university. If it is grades, I imagine you'll see a lower tier conference team take a chance on him while the big time programs back away.

#6 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Hawatha Bell 2.0

great local player who actually stayed in the state to play FB only to squander it away

#7 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,984 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

I never saw him as a starter at UNC anyways. Was very excited about him and I think he has tremendous talent. Just seemed to be a weird fit at UNC. James Summers seems to be a clone of him. But I think After Renner leaves we'll see Kanler Coker and Mitch Trubisky battle it out for the starting QB

#8 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

I liked Marquise (great athlete) but he wasn't a fluid passer and probably never would have become one. Renner, Trubisky, and Koker seems like a good group of quarterback's though.

#9 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,335 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

Not sure exactly what's going on, but Fedora said he's still part of the football team and is expected to re enroll in the Summer. A very weird situation...

andrewcarter: #UNC coach Larry Fedora says Williams is "still a member of this football team." Anticipates he'll re-enroll in summer.

#10 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,318 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:43 PM

Per Charlotte Observer.

He was a VHT senior at Mallard Creek HS. A prized recruit many schools wanted.

It has to be grades. Lets be honest here, if you're an athlete at Carolina right now your held to an unrealistic standard.

I am very late to this thread, but LOL at the thought that UNC gives a damn about the student aspect of the student-athlete. UNC continues to slide "student"-athletes through in ways that most schools wouldn't even dream of.

Also, nice use of the word "your."

#11 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

I am very late to this thread, but LOL at the thought that UNC gives a damn about the student aspect of the student-athlete. UNC continues to slide "student"-athletes through in ways that most schools wouldn't even dream of.

Like I said dude if your a student athlete at Carolina and especially if your a football player, your held to unrealistic standards. Your going to be under the microscope so closely your going to be walking a tight rope all semester.

This thread is OLD NEWS and Coach Fedora said he's still apart of the team and is eligible to play next season.

It's funny though everyone is critical of him and assumes its grades. It could be personal. I was a freshman in college once and living in the dorms 4 hours away from you're family and you're friends - u can get homesick.

#12 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:22 AM

All I'm saying is you have to be one of two things if you're a big time athlete and you flunk out of a university

1. Extremely, extremely dumb
2. You don't care

not all schools are like EZU.

#13 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:27 AM

Like I said dude if your a student athlete at Carolina and especially if your a football player, your held to unrealistic standards. Your going to be under the microscope so closely your going to be walking a tight rope all semester.

This thread is OLD NEWS and Coach Fedora said he's still apart of the team and is eligible to play next season.

It's funny though everyone is critical of him and assumes its grades. It could be personal. I was a freshman in college once and living in the dorms 4 hours away from you're family and you're friends - u can get homesick.

hahaha.
1st: Whose fault is it that UNX's athletes are under scrutiny? Peppers? nah its your poo school's.
2nd: Aww poor little kid it must be hard dealing with the herps when YOUR mom isn't there to tell you its ok. dude.

#14 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:34 AM

It's his poo education that he clamors about. It got him an awesome job and he gets to bang super hot women all the time. He's basically like a little Bwood yet he refuses to admit that he is what he hates. He's basically a pussy.

#15 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

They must not have taught you the proper use of "your" at West Hendersonville Tech; that's 5 times in 2 sentences you've misused the word.

Oh and I know what YOU'RE going to say, herp derp grammar check, herp derp. The classic line of every brainless internet poster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.