Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Why the Panthers Do Not Draft A WR Early

134 posts in this topic

My mistake on Dwan. Thought he was a two year but still don't see him going anywhere.

Lol if Captain is gone it doesn't matter? He was the one getting torched week in an week out (KC game included.) And if Gamble is gone yeah he'll be missed but bot the top CBs are projected to be gone by the time we pick so,

And Pass Rush does help secondary, it's why we played better off the second half of the season.

Also lol even if 3 or 4 of them return. You have Gettis, who's in Rivera's dog house/hasn't seen real football action since his rookie season, Pilares who's flashed and not much more, probably more of a slot guy, Bryant, good measurables but has yet to prove anything, Admas who has done nothing but disappoint and drop punts and Edwards who is lol.

1. Until it happens it's not a fact. So we have to be prepared if he's not here.

2. Captain doesn't matter really?? Name a CB who had better numbers on this roster last year. Don't worry I'll wait...............

3. Pass rush does but again we could be losing our Inside rush and our Run stuffer. How is that going to help a unproven Secondary???

4. And who can you say in this draft will be better then any of these guys. Not a one because you can't tell the future. I like to go off facts and the Facts are that I look at the Depth chart of the WR, CB, DT. And feel better about the WR's over the other 2 position.

1. Until it happens it's not a fact. So we have to be prepared if he's not here.

2. Captain doesn't matter really?? Name a CB who had better numbers on this roster last year. Don't worry I'll wait...............

3. Pass rush does but again we could be losing our Inside rush and our Run stuffer. How is that going to help a unproven Secondary???

4. And who can you say in this draft will be better then any of these guys. Not a one because you can't tell the future. I like to go off facts and the Facts are that I look at the Depth chart of the WR, CB, DT. And feel better about the WR's over the other 2 position.

Why you get so fuggin worked up when free agency hasn't even happened yet lol...

Why you get so fuggin worked up when free agency hasn't even happened yet lol...

Why do you know for certain what we need when it has happen yet??

I'm sorry if i look at facts and not Fantasy.

Why he's so worked up over this whole thing is beyond me.

It's pretty great.

I like to go off facts and the Facts are that I look at the Depth chart of the WR, CB, DT. And feel better about the WR's over the other 2 position.

So by facts you mean your own opinion.

Because opinions aren't facts???

Did you watch the games because Cap got penalized and burned a lot.

So by facts you mean your own opinion.

Because opinions aren't facts???

How is it not facts? These are the People on the roster.

It's not a opinion that Dwan edwards is a UFA.

It's not a opinion That Captain is a FA.

It's not a opinion that Ron Edwards and Chris Gamble are the most likely Cap cuts for a team over the Cap.

And I'll ask you again What other CB on the roster NOW had better numbers then Captain last Year???

Please try an answer the question not ask me a question.

It's not a opinion that Ron Edwards and Chris Gamble are the most likely Cap cuts for a team over the Cap.

That uh

That IS an opinion dude I mean It is likely Ron is gone but anythign can happen you can't see the future.

And I'll ask you again What other CB on the roster NOW had better numbers then Captain last Year???

Please try an answer the question not ask me a question

Josh Norman had more tackles.

Captian had more deflections (9) and interceptions(2) but I mean if we're going by pick sixes here Darius Butler go.

Captian was repeatedly bullied and penalized this season but w/e Captian makes a huge diffrence in your mind I guess that's ~fact~

And for what it's worth I'm not even saying YEAH LET'S IGNORE THESE POSITIONS WE NEED HELP AT but hey WR is a huge need too we can't just rely on Smith forever (because outside the last two seasons he's only had one season where he's started all 16 games, plus he'll be 34 and obviously slowing down)

That uh

That IS an opinion dude I mean It is likely Ron is gone but anythign can happen you can't see the future.

Josh Norman had more tackles.

Captian had more deflections (9) and interceptions(2) but I mean if we're going by pick sixes here Darius Butler go.

Captian was repeatedly bullied and penalized this season but w/e Captian makes a huge diffrence in your mind I guess that's ~fact~

And for what it's worth I'm not even saying YEAH LET'S IGNORE THESE POSITIONS WE NEED HELP AT but hey WR is a huge need too we can't just rely on Smith forever (because outside the last two seasons he's only had one season where he's started all 16 games, plus he's 34 and obviously slowing down)

It's a fact that they are likely cuts because of the injuries and Cap hit. Sorry to tell you that.

Then add in Captain 2 returns for TD's and the " fact" Norman got benched.

It's a fact that they are likely cuts because of the injuries and Cap hit. Sorry to tell you that..

i'm not saying it won't happen yet but...it's not a fact if it hasn't happened yet??? Anything can happen before FA.

Gambles a good guy and a key part of Carolina I wouldn't be surprised if he restructures.

Then add in Captain 2 returns for TD's and the " fact" Norman got benched

Captian got benched early on then played when Gamble got hurt, he also sat the Oakland game despite being healthy and playing.

BUT OH WAIT HE HAD PICK SIXES???

WELL LET'S IGNORE THE FACT THAT HE WAS PENALIZED A LOT AND TARGETED A LOT BY QBS

TWO PICK SIXES. HOF PLAYER. RESIGN NOW.

poo LET'S RESIGN DARIUS BUTLER TOO. HE HAD TWO PICK SIXES TOO!!! IGNORE THE ABYSMAL COVERAGE HE RETURNED AN INTERCEPTION FOR A TOUCHDOOOOOOOOOWN.

Draft - all about offense. O-line and receiver

FA - all about defense