#76 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

That would be a good reason if at the DT, or CB position we had the depth and talent we have at WR right now.

DT on the roster if we don't sign back both edwards boys or Neblett are.............
Fua---Chandler-----Krease

CB on the roster if we lose both Gamble and Captain are..............
Dockery-----Norman-------Thomas----Hickson

Wr on the roster .....
Smith---Lafell---Gettis----Pilaris----Adams-----Bryant----Edwards

I'm sorry if I have more faith in what I see on the WR depth chart then DT and CB. All that can change if we can make some moves in FA. But right now it is what it is.

Dwan is on a two year he's not going anywhere.

Pass Rush helps DBs, and our DBs played fine w/o Gamble the latter have of the season (Excluding Saftey play, that definitely needs to be upgraded.)

No garuntee Gettis, Pilaries or Armanti or even Murphy and Adams, are around next season, and no garuntee Bryant makes the roster.

Only WRs on our roster that are garunteed a spot are Smitty and LaFell.

So

#77 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,995 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

Not in the 1st or 2nd round we don't with bigger problems on the roster. We don't have the Luxury to pick up another project at WR right now. If their was a Michael Floyd (who was picked 13th last year) maybe I'd agree with you.

We have enough projects at WR right now in my opinion and bigger needs on the team.

Exactly... see how you just deaded your argument?

#78 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

Dwan is on a two year he's not going anywhere.

Pass Rush helps DBs, and our DBs played fine w/o Gamble the latter have of the season (Excluding Saftey play, that definitely needs to be upgraded.)

No garuntee Gettis, Pilaries or Armanti or even Murphy and Adams, are around next season, and no garuntee Bryant makes the roster.

Only WRs on our roster that are garunteed a spot are Smitty and LaFell.

So

Know what the fug you're talking about before you reply to me

http://www.spotrac.c...s/dwan-edwards/

He is a UFA. And Ron's getting CUTTTT!!!
So there is a chance we don't have either of the Edwards boys.

2. Pass rush didn't help them When Brady Quinn was lighting them the fug up. Not to mention we could be losing Captain as well. I don't care what stupid excuse you come up with.
We are not in good shape at CB if Gamble and captain are gone.

3. Murphy is a FA that's why I didn't have him listed. But I Garuntee 3 or 4 out of the 5 of (Gettis, Pilaris, Edwards, Bryant, Adams) will be on the team.

#79 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • 2,025 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

Know what the fug you're talking about before you reply to me

http://www.spotrac.c...s/dwan-edwards/

He is a UFA. And Ron's getting CUTTTT!!!
So there is a chance we don't have either of the Edwards boys.

2. Pass rush didn't help them When Brady Quinn was lighting them the fug up. Not to mention we could be losing Captain as well. I don't care what stupid excuse you come up with.
We are not in good shape at CB if Gamble and captain are gone.

3. Murphy is a FA that's why I didn't have him listed. But I Garuntee 3 or 4 out of the 5 of (Gettis, Pilaris, Edwards, Bryant, Adams) will be on the team.

My mistake on Dwan. Thought he was a two year but still don't see him going anywhere.

Lol if Captain is gone it doesn't matter? He was the one getting torched week in an week out (KC game included.) And if Gamble is gone yeah he'll be missed but bot the top CBs are projected to be gone by the time we pick so,

And Pass Rush does help secondary, it's why we played better off the second half of the season.

Also lol even if 3 or 4 of them return. You have Gettis, who's in Rivera's dog house/hasn't seen real football action since his rookie season, Pilares who's flashed and not much more, probably more of a slot guy, Bryant, good measurables but has yet to prove anything, Admas who has done nothing but disappoint and drop punts and Edwards who is lol.

#80 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,112 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

I am still not sold on a DT at 14. But I have always been leary of the DT high draft pick bust rates.

But, given the Giants history of taking DL high, it just might be in Gettleman's dna to do so.....I trust him.

I personally want an OL or DB in the first round.

I would love to have another weapon for Cam at WR, but am not sure there is any sure fire studs in this draft that are worthy of a top 14 pick. But, I admit that I have NOT done much research on the matter.

I think there are high odds of a worthy WR being there in the 2nd for us...

DL in the first, WR in the 2nd potentially.....all depends on a BPA not smacking us and it all being close.

#81 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

My mistake on Dwan. Thought he was a two year but still don't see him going anywhere.

Lol if Captain is gone it doesn't matter? He was the one getting torched week in an week out (KC game included.) And if Gamble is gone yeah he'll be missed but bot the top CBs are projected to be gone by the time we pick so,

And Pass Rush does help secondary, it's why we played better off the second half of the season.

Also lol even if 3 or 4 of them return. You have Gettis, who's in Rivera's dog house/hasn't seen real football action since his rookie season, Pilares who's flashed and not much more, probably more of a slot guy, Bryant, good measurables but has yet to prove anything, Admas who has done nothing but disappoint and drop punts and Edwards who is lol.

1. Until it happens it's not a fact. So we have to be prepared if he's not here.

2. Captain doesn't matter really?? Name a CB who had better numbers on this roster last year. Don't worry I'll wait...............

3. Pass rush does but again we could be losing our Inside rush and our Run stuffer. How is that going to help a unproven Secondary???

4. And who can you say in this draft will be better then any of these guys. Not a one because you can't tell the future. I like to go off facts and the Facts are that I look at the Depth chart of the WR, CB, DT. And feel better about the WR's over the other 2 position.

#82 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

1. Until it happens it's not a fact. So we have to be prepared if he's not here.

2. Captain doesn't matter really?? Name a CB who had better numbers on this roster last year. Don't worry I'll wait...............

3. Pass rush does but again we could be losing our Inside rush and our Run stuffer. How is that going to help a unproven Secondary???

4. And who can you say in this draft will be better then any of these guys. Not a one because you can't tell the future. I like to go off facts and the Facts are that I look at the Depth chart of the WR, CB, DT. And feel better about the WR's over the other 2 position.

Why you get so fuggin worked up when free agency hasn't even happened yet lol...

#83 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

Why you get so fuggin worked up when free agency hasn't even happened yet lol...

Why do you know for certain what we need when it has happen yet??

I'm sorry if i look at facts and not Fantasy.

#84 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • 2,025 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

Why he's so worked up over this whole thing is beyond me.

It's pretty great.

#85 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • 2,025 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

I like to go off facts and the Facts are that I look at the Depth chart of the WR, CB, DT. And feel better about the WR's over the other 2 position.

So by facts you mean your own opinion.

Because opinions aren't facts???

Did you watch the games because Cap got penalized and burned a lot.

#86 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

So by facts you mean your own opinion.

Because opinions aren't facts???

How is it not facts? These are the People on the roster.

It's not a opinion that Dwan edwards is a UFA.

It's not a opinion That Captain is a FA.

It's not a opinion that Ron Edwards and Chris Gamble are the most likely Cap cuts for a team over the Cap.

And I'll ask you again What other CB on the roster NOW had better numbers then Captain last Year???

Please try an answer the question not ask me a question.

#87 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • 2,025 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

It's not a opinion that Ron Edwards and Chris Gamble are the most likely Cap cuts for a team over the Cap.

That uh

That IS an opinion dude I mean It is likely Ron is gone but anythign can happen you can't see the future.

And I'll ask you again What other CB on the roster NOW had better numbers then Captain last Year???

Please try an answer the question not ask me a question

Josh Norman had more tackles.

Captian had more deflections (9) and interceptions(2) but I mean if we're going by pick sixes here Darius Butler go.

Captian was repeatedly bullied and penalized this season but w/e Captian makes a huge diffrence in your mind I guess that's ~fact~

And for what it's worth I'm not even saying YEAH LET'S IGNORE THESE POSITIONS WE NEED HELP AT but hey WR is a huge need too we can't just rely on Smith forever (because outside the last two seasons he's only had one season where he's started all 16 games, plus he'll be 34 and obviously slowing down)

#88 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

That uh

That IS an opinion dude I mean It is likely Ron is gone but anythign can happen you can't see the future.

Josh Norman had more tackles.

Captian had more deflections (9) and interceptions(2) but I mean if we're going by pick sixes here Darius Butler go.

Captian was repeatedly bullied and penalized this season but w/e Captian makes a huge diffrence in your mind I guess that's ~fact~

And for what it's worth I'm not even saying YEAH LET'S IGNORE THESE POSITIONS WE NEED HELP AT but hey WR is a huge need too we can't just rely on Smith forever (because outside the last two seasons he's only had one season where he's started all 16 games, plus he's 34 and obviously slowing down)

It's a fact that they are likely cuts because of the injuries and Cap hit. Sorry to tell you that.

Then add in Captain 2 returns for TD's and the " fact" Norman got benched.

#89 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • 2,025 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

It's a fact that they are likely cuts because of the injuries and Cap hit. Sorry to tell you that..

i'm not saying it won't happen yet but...it's not a fact if it hasn't happened yet??? Anything can happen before FA.

Gambles a good guy and a key part of Carolina I wouldn't be surprised if he restructures.

Then add in Captain 2 returns for TD's and the " fact" Norman got benched

Captian got benched early on then played when Gamble got hurt, he also sat the Oakland game despite being healthy and playing.

BUT OH WAIT HE HAD PICK SIXES???

WELL LET'S IGNORE THE FACT THAT HE WAS PENALIZED A LOT AND TARGETED A LOT BY QBS

TWO PICK SIXES. HOF PLAYER. RESIGN NOW.

poo LET'S RESIGN DARIUS BUTLER TOO. HE HAD TWO PICK SIXES TOO!!! IGNORE THE ABYSMAL COVERAGE HE RETURNED AN INTERCEPTION FOR A TOUCHDOOOOOOOOOWN.

#90 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,995 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

Draft - all about offense. O-line and receiver

FA - all about defense

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.