Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madden Curse: Debunked?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

RG3 will underperform next year and probably bang up his kneww again regardless of any video game cover.

True. Now that I think about it I don't want him to cause then it will give shitty redskin fans I live with an excuse for it. Good looks

Posted

any fourth-grader who understands the concept of regression to the mean has already debunked it

Posted

Hypothetically if DeAngelo got awarded the cover of Madden after his 2008 performance and everything ended up playing out the way it did, people would be saying that damn madden curse got him, and at this point since he hasn't reached 1000 yards in a season since then people would further go on to say it ruined his career

Posted

You can't debunk something that isn't real.

Debunk: To expose the falseness, hollowness, sham, or exaggerated claims of a myth, idea, or belief.

Posted

I hope rg3 gets it because it is real. Then he either underperforms or bangs up his knee again.

You sir have problems.

Posted

You sir have problems.

You sir have never lived in the heart of dc and don't hear these people everyday

Posted

Ya I think we can all say that now. I was a little superstitious about it too for a long time. Not no more!

Who'll be on the cover in 2013?

All Day AP? Flacco? Ray? RG3? JJ Watt?

Posted

Ah jeez not this sht again. Every god damn offseason...