Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The case to acquire Titus Young...

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Nope. Not a guy I don't believe Gettleman is interested in.

Posted

Nobody that sabotage their own team

Posted

he is just like Smitty when he first got in the league, and both from the la area.they will not clash, and he workd out with cam before the draft.can you imagine if twitter was out when smitty was in his 2nd year would say?

Posted

Look at our WR Core. Tell me who is better than young OTHER than Steve Smith. I'll wait for an answer.

Posted

Look at our WR Core. Tell me who is better than young OTHER than Steve Smith. I'll wait for an answer.

Getting a selfish player, and another guy in Cam's ear if he doesn't get the ball is really going to help us. What he did was outright selfish. Period.

Posted

Getting a selfish player, and another guy in Cam's ear if he doesn't get the ball is really going to help us. What he did was outright selfish. Period.

Thanks for trying to answer the question.

I'm still waiting for the answer.

Posted

Thanks for trying to answer the question.

I'm still waiting for the answer.

Brandon LaFell.

1 person likes this

Posted

when a team throws 50+ times a game and you only getting 5,than of course you would be pissed.yes megatron is great but he getting 20+ balls a game with triple coverage.what titus did was wrong,but the guy would come here and be the 2nd best wr on the roster.

Posted

when a team throws 50+ times a game and you only getting 5,than of course you would be pissed.yes megatron is great but he getting 20+ balls a game with triple coverage.what titus did was wrong,but the guy would come here and be the 2nd best wr on the roster.

Megatron is the best fuging WR in the league of course he's getting majority of the targets, no poo.

Posted

He was banished from the Lions three times - once for sucker punching teammate Louis Delmas during the offseason workout program, and twice during the regular season for his behavior.

Great guy.

Posted

Megatron is the best fuging WR in the league of course he's getting majority of the targets, no poo.

and im not saying he shouldnt.

Posted

Great guy.

sounds like smitty.