#16 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,019 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Look at our WR Core. Tell me who is better than young OTHER than Steve Smith. I'll wait for an answer.

#17 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

Look at our WR Core. Tell me who is better than young OTHER than Steve Smith. I'll wait for an answer.

Getting a selfish player, and another guy in Cam's ear if he doesn't get the ball is really going to help us. What he did was outright selfish. Period.

#18 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

• HUDDLER
  • 9,019 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Getting a selfish player, and another guy in Cam's ear if he doesn't get the ball is really going to help us. What he did was outright selfish. Period.

Thanks for trying to answer the question.

I'm still waiting for the answer.

#19 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

Thanks for trying to answer the question.

I'm still waiting for the answer.

Brandon LaFell.

#20 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed Moncrief 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,264 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

when a team throws 50+ times a game and you only getting 5,than of course you would be pissed.yes megatron is great but he getting 20+ balls a game with triple coverage.what titus did was wrong,but the guy would come here and be the 2nd best wr on the roster.

#21 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

when a team throws 50+ times a game and you only getting 5,than of course you would be pissed.yes megatron is great but he getting 20+ balls a game with triple coverage.what titus did was wrong,but the guy would come here and be the 2nd best wr on the roster.

Megatron is the best fuging WR in the league of course he's getting majority of the targets, no poo.

#22 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

He was banished from the Lions three times - once for sucker punching teammate Louis Delmas during the offseason workout program, and twice during the regular season for his behavior.

Great guy.

#23 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed Moncrief 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,264 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

Megatron is the best fuging WR in the league of course he's getting majority of the targets, no poo.

and im not saying he shouldnt.

#24 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed Moncrief 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,264 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

Great guy.

sounds like smitty.

#25 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

• HUDDLER
  • 9,019 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

Great guy.

Smitty is too. Your point?

As far as LaFell goes? Young has been more productive with better talent round him in two years than LaFell. So no, LaFell isn't better than young. Again I'm talking Talent wise. Not Character.

#26 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

sounds like smitty.

Smitty wants to win, I can't recall him lining up on in the wrong spot on purpose, hurting the team.

#27 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

Smitty is too. Your point?

As far as LaFell goes? Young has been more productive with better talent round him in two years than LaFell. So no, LaFell isn't better than young. Again I'm talking Talent wise. Not Character.

Standout player.

Per Birkett, Young purposely lined up in the wrong place on the field “multiple times” during the Lions’ Week Eleven loss to Green Bay. He also “mouthed off” to receivers coach Shawn Jefferson before being benched for the final possession. Apparently upset that he wasn’t getting enough passes thrown his way, Young responded by attempting to sabotage the Lions’ passing offense.

Young’s teammates understandably don’t have his back anymore; top wideout Calvin Johnson indicated after the Thanksgiving game that he anticipates the Lions moving forward with rookie Ryan Broyles and newly acquired Mike Thomas in the lineup.

#28 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,519 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Hell no.

The kid was a kid in college. The kid is still a kid in the pro. Hell nAh!!!

89 will be tearing that boy up in practices

#29 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed Moncrief 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,264 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

Smitty wants to win, I can't recall him lining up on in the wrong spot on purpose, hurting the team.

nate burleson said on an interview with nfl.com that titus wants to win really bad and has high confidence in his ablities.lining up in the wrong spot is not right, but the guy was frustrated.

#30 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

• HUDDLER
  • 9,019 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

LOL, Jt, no matter what you quote. You only need to look at Steve Smith. How much of a headache has he been and how immature he was during the start of his career, until now. I'm sure Titus can relate more to Smith being from around the same area, being a small wide receiver, probably questioned for his height like smith.

We all write off Smith's mishaps for the passion he shows and has for the game. Not doing the same for other players that show the same mannerisms as smith would be asinine.

There isn't anything lost with giving Young a chance, pick him up for under a million, 550k to be exact. Ride out his contract. Let him know this his fresh start and we don't want any Lions incidents. The minute he doesn't comply, you cut him. That's it.

To me this is a no brainer. He'd be instantly a #2 here. I'm not too sure he'd be a #1 but the jury is still out on that matter in my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.