Photo
- - - - -

Beach's 2nd Mock

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#13 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

""hay guiz, I'm really just not a fan of drafting QBs in the 1st, I mean have you seen how many of those have busted over the years? No WRs for me either plz. I'm just so scared they'll bust!!"

#14 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

I lol whenever someone says "I'm not a fan of going DT in the first" as if it's a viable line of thinking held by anybody with an inch of draft cred.

It's a silly notion no self respecting draft nik would share.

I just don't want to take a defensive tackle in the first. We have bigger needs. That's pretty much it.

I wanted Dareus 2 years ago and was the big Cox promoter last year (had him in most my mocks). This is more about what i think for this particular draft/offseason. Don't want Richardson or Williams. Maybe Jenkins if he fell.

#15 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Yeah, in my scenario the few FAs I'd consider would be for FS, OL, OLB, & QB2. This is Gettleman's specialty so I'd trust him/don't have any particular names in mind. It would likely be 1-2 year fillers.

I was thinking more Dt, OL then Fs. I don't think starting the season with a 4th round DT is a smart move.

#16 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

I was thinking more Dt, OL then Fs. I don't think starting the season with a 4th round DT is a smart move.

Yeah you're probably right with the DT FA thing. I still think Williams could be a very good draft pick. It's possible he could rise to be a 2/3rd rounder imo.

On the offensive side, getting that Hang'man replacement will be essential and some new safeties should be a good route. I think we should be able to free up enough space...hopefully.

#17 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

HUDDLER

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

good draft. couldnt be mad with banks in the first if patterson is gone and patton is a upgrade in the slot and a weapon for Cam. We really going to need a OG and oline help in free agency if we go this route