Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i just can't understand why the GOP has had so much trouble attracting minority voters

54 posts in this topic

Posted

not hacked, just SCGOP exec material

Posted

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/02/05/todd-kincannons-trayvon-martin-trolling/

Posted

there is no actual way he really posted that

Posted

thank god the republican party is the platform of god and moral upstanding citizenship and stuff, this nation might fall into judgement from god otherwise

Posted

I don't know which is more sad and comical:

1. That the idiot Kincannon believes and posts this type of garbage. Or,

2. That the liberal idiots on here are trying to use this one individual's stupidity as an indication of what all Republicans believe

There are complete idiots in both political parties.....and the people posting in this thread are prime examples of that.

1 person likes this

Posted

A Florida entrepreneur said he had sold out of gun range targets depicting a faceless, hood-clad figure holding an iced tea and a bag of Skittles meant to look like Trayvon Martin.

"The response is overwhelming," the seller told Orlando's WKMG news team over e-mail. "I sold out in two days." The station did not identify the seller, and said it found the ad on a popular firearms auctioning website.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/05/11/trayvon-martin-gun-targets_n_1510080.html

Completely isolated event...

Posted

At first, I thought the guy had to be totally drunk, but hope like others he was hacked. Nobody can be this stupid, wrong, heartless and cruel.

Oh, and by the way, God does not belong to any party. Just certain moronic pols try to "enlist" God in their cause. Then, they denegrate themselves and somehow people see God at fault.

Posted

Wow! Proof that stupidity crosses over party lines.

Posted

The guy is just trolling. Granted, he is a huge asshole douchebag. All you have to do is read his timeline.

@ToddKincannon: I haven't posted this in a while, but my Twitter is thought-provoking entertainment. If you get all butthurt, good. You were supposed to.

@ToddKincannon: .@baijo_ It turns out that it has become nearly impossible to make a political point and obtain an audience for it without schtick.

@ToddKincannon: .@baijo_ Politics is now entertainment media. My Twitter account's popularity is living proof. People like drama. I generate it.

Posted

trolling is a cop-out

Posted

Apparently someone can be smart enough to become a lawyer, while being dumb enough to think like Tod Kincannon. He seems to be popular enough in some circles to become an Executive Director of the South Carolina Republican Party. Wish I could say I was shocked.

Believe it or not, acting like that gets people elected, especially in places like South Carolina, Mississippi, Texas and Alabama.

A lot of people put on an act to try to attract the good ole boy vote.

GWB was a master at it. I laugh my ass off when people talk about how 'stupid' and 'country' he was... That man still has people thinking that he was too stupid to pull off or help with all of the stunts that happened during his presidency.

Posted

2. That the liberal idiots on here are trying to use this one individual's stupidity as an indication of what all Republicans believe

i don't entirely disagree with your founding premise about fringe idiots existing on either side of the aisle but the fact is there's a huge number of individuals within the GOP's target constituency that agrees whole-heartedly with the above-listed sentiments. they are a huge voting base and you had better believe the republican party finds ways to cater to them.