Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

i just can't understand why the GOP has had so much trouble attracting minority voters

54 posts in this topic

wow. i hope this was hacked otherwise this dude is total scum

Anonymous needs to deal with small fries like this guy too...

ehh he must have been hacked.

really hard time believing he would tweet those last tweets, even if he was drunk

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/02/05/todd-kincannons-trayvon-martin-trolling/

there is no actual way he really posted that

thank god the republican party is the platform of god and moral upstanding citizenship and stuff, this nation might fall into judgement from god otherwise

I don't know which is more sad and comical:

1. That the idiot Kincannon believes and posts this type of garbage. Or,

2. That the liberal idiots on here are trying to use this one individual's stupidity as an indication of what all Republicans believe

There are complete idiots in both political parties.....and the people posting in this thread are prime examples of that.

1 person likes this

A Florida entrepreneur said he had sold out of gun range targets depicting a faceless, hood-clad figure holding an iced tea and a bag of Skittles meant to look like Trayvon Martin.

"The response is overwhelming," the seller told Orlando's WKMG news team over e-mail. "I sold out in two days." The station did not identify the seller, and said it found the ad on a popular firearms auctioning website.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/05/11/trayvon-martin-gun-targets_n_1510080.html

Completely isolated event...