Photo
- - - - -

i just can't understand why the GOP has had so much trouble attracting minority voters

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,343 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:31 AM

At first, I thought the guy had to be totally drunk, but hope like others he was hacked. Nobody can be this stupid, wrong, heartless and cruel.

Oh, and by the way, God does not belong to any party. Just certain moronic pols try to "enlist" God in their cause. Then, they denegrate themselves and somehow people see God at fault.

#32 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

Wow! Proof that stupidity crosses over party lines.

#33 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 4,998 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

The guy is just trolling. Granted, he is a huge asshole douchebag. All you have to do is read his timeline.

@ToddKincannon: I haven't posted this in a while, but my Twitter is thought-provoking entertainment. If you get all butthurt, good. You were supposed to.

@ToddKincannon: .@baijo_ It turns out that it has become nearly impossible to make a political point and obtain an audience for it without schtick.

@ToddKincannon: .@baijo_ Politics is now entertainment media. My Twitter account's popularity is living proof. People like drama. I generate it.

#34 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,071 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

trolling is a cop-out

#35 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,015 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

Apparently someone can be smart enough to become a lawyer, while being dumb enough to think like Tod Kincannon. He seems to be popular enough in some circles to become an Executive Director of the South Carolina Republican Party. Wish I could say I was shocked.

Believe it or not, acting like that gets people elected, especially in places like South Carolina, Mississippi, Texas and Alabama.

A lot of people put on an act to try to attract the good ole boy vote.

GWB was a master at it. I laugh my ass off when people talk about how 'stupid' and 'country' he was... That man still has people thinking that he was too stupid to pull off or help with all of the stunts that happened during his presidency.

#36 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,642 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

2. That the liberal idiots on here are trying to use this one individual's stupidity as an indication of what all Republicans believe

i don't entirely disagree with your founding premise about fringe idiots existing on either side of the aisle but the fact is there's a huge number of individuals within the GOP's target constituency that agrees whole-heartedly with the above-listed sentiments. they are a huge voting base and you had better believe the republican party finds ways to cater to them.

#37 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

goddamn those liberal idiots singling out ONE (1) isolated SCGOP executive director

#38 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,060 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

i don't entirely disagree with your founding premise about fringe idiots existing on either side of the aisle but the fact is there's a huge number of individuals within the GOP's target constituency that agrees whole-heartedly with the above-listed sentiments. they are a huge voting base and you had better believe the republican party finds ways to cater to them.

Don't get me wrong....this guys is am embarassment to every group to which he belongs (including the human race). His comments were inflamatory and an indication that his parents shoudl be slapped for raising such an idiot.

But, to make a correlation between one man's fringe beliefs and the beliefs of a much larger group to which he belongs is majorly flawed.

It is no different than finding a rapist who is a Democrat and making the leap that all Democrats are rapists.

#39 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:50 AM

maybe if the democrat is an executive within the party that overtly pushes for pro-rape policy, though of course the republicans have cornered the market on that one as well

#40 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,060 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

maybe if the democrat is an executive within the party that overtly pushes for pro-rape policy, though of course the republicans have cornered the market on that one as well

If the Head of the Democratic Party was a member of NAMBLA and believed sex with underage children were OK, I would not assume that all Democrats felt the same way.

Basically he would be an idiot with completly warped personal beliefs.

#41 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:33 AM

so basically don't judge republicans by the actions and policy stances of their leaders? you should maybe try to find a party that more accurately reflects your beliefs, particularly if you're a south carolinian, if you don't endorse a racist and sexist ideology

#42 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,060 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

so basically don't judge republicans by the actions and policy stances of their leaders? you should maybe try to find a party that more accurately reflects your beliefs, particularly if you're a south carolinian, if you don't endorse a racist and sexist ideology

You are confusing a person's personal beliefs with the beliefs that a larger group/party believe in.

You are stereotyping in the worst way.

Bill Clinton had an affair....are you willing to say that everyone in the Democrat party believes in infidelity? Of course not.

#43 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

No please, tell me more about this Amway....sounds promising

• HUDDLER
  • 4,964 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

That's just fuging disgusting, although not entirely surprising. SC is, by and large, one of the most racist states in the country.

It is a racist state..as my whole office turned almost into a clan rally during the elections..almost all.

I get into wayy to many convos about "so what are you? What is your race?" then after learning they get way to comfortable dropping N words about Cam, Obama, neighbors..lol...uhh I gotta get beck to the North Kak soon.

#44 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 9,343 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:43 AM

Who in the heck does this guy have as friends anyway?

How can he go back and have any level of respect from anyone. I would have hoped he was high as a kite, but does not look to be the case. Pretty sorry excuse for a human, much less any sort of politician.

#45 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,060 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

Who in the heck does this guy have as friends anyway?

How can he go back and have any level of respect from anyone. I would have hoped he was high as a kite, but does not look to be the case. Pretty sorry excuse for a human, much less any sort of politician.

Guys like him are a complete embarassment to the human race.

I only hope that he does not pass that level of ignorance and bigotry to his kids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.