23 replies to this topic

#16 JonathanGerald2022

JonathanGerald2022

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Because our offensive line isn't that good and that way Cooper can play RG and Vasquez can play LG

#17 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

If you took CB in the first and guard in the sixth, this would be pretty good.

#18 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

DP

#19 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

The "this position just doesn't get taken at this position in the draft" is horribly narrow-sighted.

However, using the #14 pick to select the 2nd best OG in the draft while also signing a free agent OG that can start is very questionable.

I do not like resigning Murphy at all. We already have enough players that can't catch passes thrown directly at them. I do like retaining Edwards and Munnerlyn though, as well as can live with retaining Senn. I also don't like using the 2nd pick on a DT if Ron Edwards or Sione Fua aren't released (preferably both).

3rd round is too high for TJ McDonald imo, unless it's towards the end of the 3rd.

I think that Fauria will be terrible in the NFL.

I'll have to check out the other names. Thanks for sharing!

#20 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,723 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

We will not get Byrd. Kenny V would have good value at 14. If you replace him at 1 you could add two cornerstones on D. Jenkins luke and kenny V would be good for a avery long time

#21 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

We will not get Byrd. Kenny V would have good value at 14. If you replace him at 1 you could add two cornerstones on D. Jenkins luke and kenny V would be good for a avery long time

I like that plan.

#22 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:46 AM

Because our offensive line isn't that good and that way Cooper can play RG and Vasquez can play LG

What are you doing with Amini? We just spent a 2nd rd pick and a whole year of playing time on him. You can't just push him to the side after 1 year.

#23 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,131 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

The "this position just doesn't get taken at this position in the draft" is horribly narrow-sighted.

However, using the #14 pick to select the 2nd best OG in the draft while also signing a free agent OG that can start is very questionable.

I do not like resigning Murphy at all. We already have enough players that can't catch passes thrown directly at them. I do like retaining Edwards and Munnerlyn though, as well as can live with retaining Senn. I also don't like using the 2nd pick on a DT if Ron Edwards or Sione Fua aren't released (preferably both).

3rd round is too high for TJ McDonald imo, unless it's towards the end of the 3rd.

I think that Fauria will be terrible in the NFL.

I'll have to check out the other names. Thanks for sharing!

maybe but he will be a big redzone target for a te.

#24 OHK

OHK

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

We won't get a third for Beason, Cooper is taken far too early, and Jenkins likely won't be available in the second.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.