Photo
- - - - -

Fellas we might need to take a look at Oladipo with our 2nd pick.

If we use the 1st on a big.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#13 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

But he's not. He is a mismatch against most teams with 6'6 sg. I put money on victor being the better player in the pro.

Unless they are posting him up, size isn't that big a deal on the perimeter. Moving your feet is what is most important. Most teams in the NBA don't post their guards very often anymore because it isn't very effective. Even back in the old days team's had a tough time posting up Mugsy Bogues and getting anything too productive out of it.

The size disadvantage would effect a perimeter player's offense more than his defense. But CJ McCollum is an exceptional offensive player. I don't think it will be a problem for him.

Just my opinion though. But at @14 I would take him over any other SG out there.

#14 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

Unless they are posting him up, size isn't that big a deal on the perimeter. Moving your feet is what is most important. Most teams in the NBA don't post their guards very often anymore because it isn't very effective. Even back in the old days team's had a tough time posting up Mugsy Bogues and getting anything too productive out of it.

The size disadvantage would effect a perimeter player's offense more than his defense. But CJ McCollum is an exceptional offensive player. I don't think it will be a problem for him.

Just my opinion though. But at @14 I would take him over any other SG out there.

Like I said I put Money that Oladipo is the better pro. He's a better defender and improving his offensive game by leaps and bounds. Then you add in he's bigger, stronger, and a freak of a athlete. Plus his handles and speed are really good. CJ is just the big fish in a small pond.

Reminds me a lot of Harold Arceneaux

#15 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

Like I said I put Money that Oladipo is the better pro. He's a better defender and improving his offensive game by leaps and bounds. Then you add in he's bigger, stronger, and a freak of a athlete. Plus his handles and speed are really good. CJ is just the big fish in a small pond.

Reminds me a lot of Harold Arceneaux
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFtexaFxhqg

Why you got to bring up Weber State? As a UNC fan those wounds are still healing.

#16 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

http://espn.go.com/b...oden-award-race

Oladipo might not be there at 14.

#17 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:20 AM