Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Push to legalize weed in NC

56 posts in this topic

Posted

You can't get a felony for possessing 1/4 oz of weed.

In Arizona it's a felony for any amount.

You like to argue over any mundane detail :lol:

Posted

my gun wielding, southern baptist, pro-life, republican family will likely protest this along side many of their friends. I'm totally a black sheep in the family.

Edited to change pro-choice to pro-life. derp

Posted

my gun wielding, southern baptist, pro-choice, republican family will likely protest this along side many of their friends. I'm totally a black sheep in the family.

ha me too, I consider myself a moderate politically and in my families eyes I'm a left wing wacko

Posted

And SC will be the 50th.

51st. I see Puerto Rico becoming a state and legalizing it before SC

Posted

NC will be the 47th state to legalize

SC, AL, MS?

Posted

The Religious Bible Thumpers of NC wouldn't get behind it, thats the issue.

my gun wielding, southern baptist, ... republican...

I have 100% faith that God created heaven and earth. Jesus died for our sins.

I'm Batist

I'm Republican and believe in the Right to bear Arms.

I'd also be 100% behind legalization, and I'd make sure that I get in line to vote.

Maybe (hopefully) the state will surprise you. At least one republican Christian has today, I'd say.

Nothing but love for ya, fella's.... :-)

Posted

my "christian" family definitely believes "love thy neighbor". unless they aren't heterosexual and caucasian. smh.

Posted

my "christian" family definitely believes "love thy neighbor". unless they aren't heterosexual and caucasian. smh.

The first Christian that claims to be perfect doesn't really understand what it means to be Christian. We're all flawed and can onlyl hope to learn from our mistakes, and the mistakes of others. God gave us free will, so use it.

I am NOT trying to hijack this thread or turn it into something else. Just showing my FULL support for the push to legalize.

Posted

Personally I think this is going to happen sooner than people think. Soon the number of states that have legalized it that will be reaping some kind of financial benefits will start to make other states look stupid, the medical usage issue is a big push that not a lot of people are even putting up a token fight against.

You just wont be able to enjoy a joint at your gay wedding, that's all.

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean Pat Robertson is for medical cannabis now, so let's not pretend that the religious types would be unbreakable.

Bridges in Shelby would quadruple their profit if this happened haha

Posted

I think I will have to rally voters to ensure this never passes. How can I make a profit selling weed if I have to compete with RJR and Marlboro?

2 people like this

Posted

If this happens, party at my place.