Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TylerVagyler

Tyler Vagyler's Mock Draft v2.0

57 posts in this topic

Nice enough mock, my only problem is you forgot our 6th/7th round pick (depending on what we have to give up for Murphy).

I don't know much about Sylvester Williams, but he's got the size.

edit: just watched some youtube on Williams, I'd definitely be happy with him in the 2nd.

Steve Smith

35 rec. 743 yards and 4 td's in one season of big time college play.

Now granted he wasn't picked top 15.

PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN I WOULD JIZZ ALL OVER THE WALLS

You show me a Top 15 drafted WR.

with

48 rec. 778 yards and 5td with 1 season of big time college play.

Oh please, PLEASE stop acting like players with huge upsides and one year of starting experience aren't drafted in the top 15-top 20 really often now a days.

And I'm not just talking about Cam.

His stats aren't up there with the elite but he also sharing the ball with another potential 1st rounder, Justin Hunter.

If you've watched Patterson, you know how good he really is. He's like Barry Sanders playing WR. So hard for the defender to bring down because he's so quick and shifty. There are a couple things he could work on but he is top 10 talent for sure. Definitely has the highest ceiling of any WR in this draft. Playmaker.

Steve Smith

35 rec. 743 yards and 4 td's in one season of big time college play.

Now granted he wasn't picked top 15.

Thank you for making my point.

Oh please, PLEASE stop acting like players with huge upsides and one year of starting experience aren't drafted in the top 15-top 20 really often now a days.

And I'm not just talking about Cam.

Let me do this slow.

Name-----Me-------- a --------"WR"-------who-------was------drafted ------in ------the-------top ------15-----with-------those-------stats-------and ------1 year------of-------division 1-------college football---experiance?

His stats aren't up there with the elite but he also sharing the ball with another potential 1st rounder, Justin Hunter.

If you've watched Patterson, you know how good he really is. He's like Barry Sanders playing WR. So hard for the defender to bring down because he's so quick and shifty. There are a couple things he could work on but he is top 10 talent for sure. Definitely has the highest ceiling of any WR in this draft. Playmaker.

When I watch patterson. I see a guy only running 3 routes which tells me he doesn't know all the routes to be a #1 or #2 wr his 1st year. Lets the ball hit his body to much (meaning he has to work on his hands). And has half as many rushes (25) as he does Rec. (44). What is he a Scat Back Darren Sproles???

Now he has a lot of talent. But so did Stephen Hill last year (4.2 speed---6'4---freak athlete) still very raw wr. And just like Hill it will take a few years before we see results. Not good for a top 15 pick.

Thank you for making my point.

You don't seem to have one.

You're like the poster that used to constantly make their point "When has Hurney ever drafted a QB in the early rounds?" Just because something hasn't happened or hasn't happened recently isn't necessarily a good predictor of if it will happen or not.

Either Patterson has impressed scouts or he hasn't. His college experience isn't going to be a deal breaker if they think he could be a stud.

Let me do this slow.

Name-----Me-------- a --------"WR"-------who-------was------drafted ------in ------the-------top ------15-----with-------those-------stats-------and ------1 year------of-------division 1-------college football---experiance?

Here we go it's this simple

It hasn't happened but Patterson is a freak athlete and he's going to be drafted high just based on potential alone

Is it really that hard to understand?