Photo
- - - - -

Top 10 Most Disliked Athletes By Forbes

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#91 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

yeah but u act like vick killed 2 people and someone else killed 5.......no vick didnt kill people at all so that logic is invalid....

of course you punish someone...dont matter if they killed one or 6 times......BUT VICK KILLED NO HUMAN,lol

yeah im sure ill be pissed if someone ran over my puppy with a smirk

but if they did that to my infant...lol I WOULD BRING HELL DOWN...FUG PRISON lol dat mofo would be dead..im sorry i just dont feel the same way about my dogs..sorry man.

#92 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

My top ten would be

1) Tom Brady
2) Roman Harper
3) Chael Sonnen
4) Brock Lesnar
5) Kobe Bryant
6) Jimmy Graham
7) Drew Brees
8) Roddy White
9) Tedy Bruschi
10) The Golden Calf of Bristol

Notable mentions- Eli Manning, Big Ben, Hines Ward, Tony Romo, Matt Ryan, Mark Sanchez, Nick and Nate Diaz, GSP, Jamarcus Russell and Aaron Rodgers.

#93 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

It wasn't valid before that either.

Very little of what he's said here has made any sense.

Yea, there sure are a lot of that kind of attitude these days. If someone doesn't agree with you, nothing of what they said is valid.

#94 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,485 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:27 AM

yeah but u act like vick killed 2 people and someone else killed 5.......no vick didnt kill people at all so that logic is invalid....

of course you punish someone...dont matter if they killed one or 6 times......BUT VICK KILLED NO HUMAN,lol

yeah im sure ill be pissed if someone ran over my puppy with a smirk

but if they did that to my infant...lol I WOULD BRING HELL DOWN...FUG PRISON lol dat mofo would be dead..im sorry i just dont feel the same way about my dogs..sorry man.

You do get that dogfighting is illegal, right?

Pretty weak reasoning, especially given that the way Vick killed his "losing dogs" was vicious.

Leonard Little, Donte Stallworth, Rae Carruth and Ben Roethlisberger all did things that are worse than Vick, and deserve any and all hate that comes from their actions.

That said, the notion that those things minimize what Vick did is stupid. He deserves what he's getting too.

#95 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

You do get that dogfighting is illegal, right?

Pretty weak reasoning, especially given that the way Vick killed his "losing dogs" was vicious.

Leonard Little, Donte Stallworth, Rae Carruth and Ben Roethlisberger all did things that are worse than Vick, and deserve any and all hate that comes from their actions.

That said, the notion that those things minimize what Vick did is stupid. He deserves what he's getting too.

Forgiveness can always be giving to some acts. You may not forgive him, but I will. That's my decision.

Like a member posted earlier, this is just as bad as everyday people killing deer, moose, etc to be have as a TROPHY.

#96 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

I fully expected to see LeBron on that list.

#97 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,441 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

what i've gotten from this thread. Everyone hates anyone that has ever beaten the panthers, players in our division, bush and michael vick.

#98 Green Eggs and Cam

Green Eggs and Cam

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationGA

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

If this was a Southeast only poll, our boy Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire would definitely be on it. The hate is still strong.

Edit: wooo, still works!

#99 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,103 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

Jay Cutler is more disliked Then Michael Vick?

The mother fuker Maliciously killed dogs.

You know what grinds my gears?

You America.

Ur question should be why is he on yhe list?

#100 Bob NC

Bob NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

Forgiveness can always be giving to some acts. You may not forgive him, but I will. That's my decision.

It's not my place to forgive or not forgive Michael Vick.

I will say one thing though, I disliked him before I even knew he owned a dog.

#101 dave-o

dave-o

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:16 AM

I didnt read the whole thread but Warren Sapp is my #1 most hated... What a douche nozzle ! And they are putting him in HoF... :facepalm:

#102 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:57 AM

It's not my place to forgive or not forgive Michael Vick.

I will say one thing though, I disliked him before I even knew he owned a dog.

I think every Panthers, Saints and Bucs fans hated him.

#103 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,869 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

Posted Image

#104 xerxes

xerxes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

Like a member posted earlier, this is just as bad as everyday people killing deer, moose, etc to be have as a TROPHY.

The problem isn't your opinion it's that you went out of your way to not only justify your opinion, but call people who disagree with you racist. Not to mention bringing up irrelevant comparisons like Bush.

I am usually somewhat sympathetic to charges of racism because it is still a problem in our society, but Vick just doesn't fall into that category in my opinion.

First, the reason he got so much hate is because he killed dogs in a brutal and callous way. People love their dogs. It doesn't matter if he was bright green, he would have gotten the same level of hate.

Second, his prosecution was over the top because he was a celebrity. Vick become the embodiment of dog fighting just like how Martha Stewart became the poster child for insider trading. The government wanted to make a high profile case as an example to others.

Third, I don't even know why I'm bothering with this because whiter than white Lance Armstrong is number 1, and Jay Culter who is also super white and as near as I can tell has done nothing but be pouty is higher on this list as well.

There are real issues with racism in this country, but this isn't one of them in my opinion. And if none of that helps, just listen to Mark Walhberg explain.

#105 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

I am disgusted by how easy humans can look past dog fighting, dog killing, and dog torture.

If there is a Hell you should rot in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.