Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You select next years SB halftime show...

134 posts in this topic

Posted

john mayer

Posted

Exactly my point. Everyone has different tastes in music. NFL does a nice job of getting a musicians that have a broad audience. I'd love to see Tool up there but that's never gonna happen.

pretty sure U2 has a very broad audience. I love Tool, but asking for Pantera to play would be on the same level.

Posted

The eagles

Posted

Or acdc

Posted

Pussy cat dolls

Muted

Posted

john-singleton-may-direct-gestating-NWA-biopic.jpg

NWA mothaFuggers, I mean I know Eazy-E died but they could use that hologram technology like they did for that Tupac show.

3 people like this

Posted

pretty sure U2 has a very broad audience. I love Tool, but asking for Pantera to play would be on the same level.

If dimebag fell from the heavens and phil, rex and vinny happened to be onstage i could finally die a happy man. I cried my eyes out when dime died. For me personally, dime is the hendrix of heavy metal.

Posted

With 2 live crew, right?

Posted

Yep, like someone else said- the game is in Jersey/

Bon Jovi it will be.

Posted

If dimebag fell from the heavens and phil, rex and vinny happened to be onstage i could finally die a happy man. I cried my eyes out when dime died. For me personally, dime is the hendrix of heavy metal.

Couldn't agree more.

Posted

One of the greatest guitarists and most importantly, humans that has ever graced this earth. One of the nicest, down to earth people you could ever meet.

Posted

Why have "music".

Why not have some kind of competition, or a series of skits, or mascot competition.

He'll something fun, and something that everyone would like...wait...no one in America can all agree on or like the same thing...never mind...SOMEbody will bitch about SOMEthing.