#17 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,711 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

But, to say something in the vein of, "your school lunches suck because a woman with a fat butt herself is telling YOU what you can and cannot eat" is debatable.

i'm not sure if i'm reading you right here or not. are you saying it's debatable ok to say that?

#18 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,162 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

No, just that if they had been debating the whole lunch change and how it was to help everyone supposedly lose weight and he made a comment about her having a big butt herself, yet wanting to dictate to everyone else what they had to eat, then, it would be debatable as to whether it would be racist or just ticked off about the lunch thing.

Pretty typical of someone telling you that you have to do something and you turning on them and basically saying "who are you to tell me...." that is all.

#19 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

how is she dictating what everyone else eats?

#20 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,711 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

No, just that if they had been debating the whole lunch change and how it was to help everyone supposedly lose weight and he made a comment about her having a big butt herself, yet wanting to dictate to everyone else what they had to eat, then, it would be debatable as to whether it would be racist or just ticked off about the lunch thing.

Pretty typical of someone telling you that you have to do something and you turning on them and basically saying "who are you to tell me...." that is all.

why is it not possible to be both, and equally as abhorrent?

#21 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

lol "he's not racist, he's just really angry about school lunches being healthy."

seems legit.

#22 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,162 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

As I said before, you guys deal only in absolutes. Someone is either a flaming liberal or a hateful Klan member. There is no in between here on the Huddle.

Woman leaves a note on her reciept and all Huddle members try to win the golden wiener award for calling her names. She was scum to you guys. Not a thought about anything in the situation, not to mention that her bill and the tip was paid. Just one after another trying to call her a worse name than the other. All I am saying, is to examine each for what it is.

This guys worst crime and the part that implicates him more as a bad person is his lack of calling down someone for the gorilla statement, then as we learned yesterday, his Queers commment.

There is no use having the Huddle if every subject is relegated to Klan member within the first page. Nothing to ever discuss but who gets the award for best name caller.

MMM, just make it up as you go, no discourse needed.

#23 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,162 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

http://news.yahoo.co...1--finance.html

Who knows what the person looks like underneath, but you could deduce that they are not black. Pretty good policy would be that a kid is a kid. This person is obviously not in the right business.

#24 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,570 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

I think the context was pretty clear... Sure the Huddle deals in absolutes n knee jerk reactions, but thats what a message board is for.

In this case "big butt" or add any other racist adjective is just that: racist insult. I dont understand trying rationalize the context.

#25 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,960 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

I have a theory that dudes complaining about girls with big asses have small dicks and can't handle anything other than flat, pancake asses. That's just me though.

#26 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:24 AM

As I said before, you guys deal only in absolutes. Someone is either a flaming liberal or a hateful Klan member. There is no in between here on the Huddle.

ncbiscuit alt spotted?

it's funny how the people with the shittiest beliefs are the ones who keep repeating this complete bullshit while completely missing the irony of using an absolute while decrying absolutes

#27 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,370 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

I have a theory that dudes complaining about girls with big asses have small dicks and can't handle anything other than flat, pancake asses. That's just me though.

Well that says a lot about Huddlers who slobber over Zod's assless models.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.