Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

McCrory stepped into a world of crap left by 100yrs of democrat rule

105 posts in this topic

Do you realize that you are complaining about a program that does not have to exist?

You do know that right?

Government cannot be immune to recessions. We, Americans, act as if they are.

Its not immune. The deal is that when the economy is doing well, you take the surplus and reduce debt/save etc. so the money is there for the bad times.

NOT give tax cuts to the rich, medicare giveaways, and start two wars with no way to pay for them.

Its not immune. The deal is that when the economy is doing well, you take the surplus and reduce debt/save etc. so the money is there for the bad times.

NOT give tax cuts to the rich, medicare giveaways, and start two wars with no way to pay for them.

I'm pretty sure that everyone was given a tax cut.

I'm pretty sure that Congress decided to go to war.

I'm pretty sure that Congress and your Guy didn't end said wars when they had a chance.

Face it, both the Pubs and the Dems suck.

Are we still in Iraq?

Are we announcing that we are also leaving Afganistan?

That's a G5 mentality you are showing, you can't just end committments made by prior administrations at the drop of a hat.

Yes Congress voted - to give authorization to the President to declare war. After 9/11 and Bushes amazing propaganda, to do so otherwise would have been political suicide for most.

Do you realize that you are complaining about a program that does not have to exist?

You do know that right?

Actually, my grand parents, their parents, and so forth, have fought in wars and worked their asses off over the course of history so there is freedom here and some sort of workers rights in this country (despite what the far right is attempting to do, and abolish them). When unions were more needed decades ago, my family was on the front lines and picketing so companies couldn't treat their workers like slaves. Actually, I had family getting shot at in coal country WV by gatling guns on railcars just because they were on strike. So for you to tell me that it doesn't have to exist, you are incorrect, my people have leaked blood and sweat so there are some kind of workers' rights around here and to prevent big money from taking over. If you was to ask my grandfather (God rest his soul), who fought in WW2 and worked in the coal mines his whole life, if he thought unemployment should exist, he would tell you how he feels, and would also give you stories about the great depression, which started things like unemployment.

Obama could've gotten rid of the Bush tax cuts. Remember taxmageddon? He could've just let them expire.

If you're going to live in the past...then face up to the ball-less president we have now who'd rather have someone to blame and not face up to any issue we have now...unless it's a special interest issue.

Case in point. The speech he gave today was nothing more than scaremongering about the sequester process that HE brought on. He knew he'd never have to be held accountable. But that's federal...this is state.

You are not very smart. Obama suggested the sequester as a way to force Republicans to deal, the Republicans accepted thinking that they'd be dealing with Mitt Romney on it now, and they lost the bet. Suck it up, you loser chumps. Your plan, which consisted solely of "defeat Obama at any cost" failed miserably, pay the piper.

Depends where people live. In a major city, sure, the opportunity is there for those that want it. In country areas where there are few companies, there are few opportunities for even bad jobs and its not like people can just up and move when they have no money and nowhere to live in a new place. I have a lot of poor family in WV that always mentions that they'd love to move, but its not really very easy. They live paycheck to paycheck and cannot afford to simply pack up their lives and move to where there are more opportunities.

Another problem is if you take a full time job making crap wages, it makes it very difficult to actually interview for a job you really do want. If you have to be at work during regular business hours, it makes it damn near impossible to interview for a job somewhere else. Few companies are going to give you a day off after a short period of employment so you can go interview elsewhere.

If you skip work, you get fired and may no longer be eligible for unemployment meaning you have no income at all.

I worked in the car business for a couple years dealers are ALWAYS hiring salesmen, you can liberality be terrible at it sell nothing at all for three months and sit there on your ass and collect $8-$10 an hour 50 hours a week and make more than that..

I have seen people that do this and just go to anther dealer and repeat...

I hope they don't give Odumba jack poo....

Let him pay the piper.

I worked in the car business for a couple years dealers are ALWAYS hiring salesmen, you can liberality be terrible at it sell nothing at all for three months and sit there on your ass and collect $8-$10 an hour 50 hours a week and make more than that..

I have seen people that do this and just go to anther dealer and repeat...

Interesting. My brother sold cars for a decade. The only way they made money (and this was at Ford, Hyundai, Toyota, biggest dealerships in Charlotte) was to sale. It was 100% commission only. That is why they hire EVERYONE because it's no sweat off their back, they only pay when you sale. Maybe things have changed since you were there, or you had a good situation?? Not to mention you have to spend money on clothes, dress clothes, shoes, suits, ties, etc.

What I really get is, you are "cool" with taking a job and not doing the job, essentially ... stealing money? Exactly what republicans call unemployment basically and welfare.

Interesting. My brother sold cars for a decade. The only way they made money (and this was at Ford, Hyundai, Toyota, biggest dealerships in Charlotte) was to sale. It was 100% commission only. That is why they hire EVERYONE because it's no sweat off their back, they only pay when you sale. Maybe things have changed since you were there, or you had a good situation?? Not to mention you have to spend money on clothes, dress clothes, shoes, suits, ties, etc.

What I really get is, you are "cool" with taking a job and not doing the job, essentially ... stealing money? Exactly what republicans call unemployment basically and welfare.

I'm so "Cool" with it that I fired them the second there three month probationary period was up.

The car business is 100% commission however if you suck and can't sell you get hourly...

I was a salesman for three years.... for people that work hard you can make 100k a year easy even today.

Also almost no dealers require you to were suits anymore, a pair of $20 black slacks some cheap dress shoes and dealer provided shirts will suffice.

Also the proper term is to "Sell".