Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derek Leazer's Mock Draft (CSR Writer)

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Taking your quote out of context to make a point. I think OLB might be the "sleeper need" we are looking for. I think Carolina Chuck mentioned it once or twice before but even though it might not be the most glaring need, if the value is there it could be the pick.

I'm not saying we should take one but saying if Jarvis is there, how in the hell can we pass up on him?

Not a lot of people agree with me though.

Posted

I'm not saying we should take one but saying if Jarvis is there, how in the hell can we pass up on him?

Not a lot of people agree with me though.

Didn't mean to put words in your mouth. Your point is a good one all the same.

Posted

Didn't mean to put words in your mouth. Your point is a good one all the same.

I know you're not. Just repeating myself only

But thank you for pointing the need of "OLB" out to him. Lol

Posted

I don't understand the Rambo hate. Who did he murder, that he should fall all the way into the 5th round? Just last year, he was a solid 1st round pick. So what, he was suspended for eating a maijuana brownie, I can forgive him for that. What's the deal?

It's not so much we dislike him for that reason... it's that GM's/Teams don't like it because if he continues his ways he'll have suspensions that's one way he could fall in the draft

Posted

olb is a need but i would take a guy who can cover and tackle great intsead of a pure pass rush guy. i like kaseem greene for that.

Posted

i would do back flips if that trade went through.

Id just switch Wilcox for Bishop.

(1) Jesse Williams NT

(2) Jordan Poyer CB

(2) Da'Rick Rogers WR

(4) Brennan Williams OT

(5) Omoregie Uzzi OG

(5) Brandon Bishop S

(6) Dustin Hopkins K

Then next year go OT 1st

Posted

Like the trade. Picks are decent, though I don't like the 2nd round as much as I could.

Posted

I like the mock. I'd rather have Hankins/Richardson/J. Williams (one of them is bound to last til 25) than Trufant, but I could live with it as he has it.