Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Freeper shoots up Holocaust Museum

86 posts in this topic

Yeah.. I think he's just an all around nutcase... although he leans towards hardline conservative values, I am certain..

Yeah.. I think he's just an all around nutcase... although he leans towards hardline conservative values, I am certain..

.ly a buffoon. Finished it for you.

It's all over the news...Surprised the Muslim that killed the soldier last week at the recruiting station didn't get the same coverage, though.

well, not all over the news. fox devoted less than 2 minutes to it.

well, not all over the news. fox devoted less than 2 minutes to it.

How can you stand to watch Fox? I watch more than 20 seconds of Olbermann and I start frothing at the mouth like a cat with a Hartz collar on.

why do you guys keep asking me that? like i said, i don't watch it, i just read blogs that tell me what to think of things they've done.

All who visit DC people should see this museum. DC is an excellent place for a vacation. Maybe Obama will open the White House back up for tours. Anyway, this meseum is the only one in the Smithsonian that charges admision fees. Go figuah.

i don't watch it

Uh huh.

And the check's in the mail. And this shouldn't hurt a bit. And...

You mean people who RANDOMLY put words in all CAPS in their post could BE kooky?

Yeah, besides the jew-hating, 9-11 conspiracy believing, Bush' bashing, neo-con loathing parts of this guy...I can see how he's rightwing. Fascinating that the media jumped on this stuff without even having a clue as to what he believed. But, that's what they do, have been doing and will continue to do.