Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Freeper shoots up Holocaust Museum

86 posts in this topic

I tried going to Maryland's voter information link cause his birthdate is on wiki. I tried looking him up to no avail. Didn't try prior addresses/states.

Disclamer: I make no claims to the reliability of these links.

Dude.

What? I figure the guy makes a mean breakfast... Isn't he Czar of Delish?

I heard it on the radio this afternoon sometime...Don't know if he was a registered Dem or not, it doesn't matter...Fact was he was a deranged and disturbed person. It's been the dems and libs in this country trying to associate him with the right. But, that's how libs work.

Horrible incident, but conservatives are gonna believe what they want to believe and Dems are going to do likewise and nether the twain will meet. Haven't we figured that out by now?

Horrible incident, but conservatives are gonna believe what they want to believe and Dems are going to do likewise and nether the twain will meet. Haven't we figured that out by now?

I'm well aware of that fact...That's why I don't believe the divide in this country will ever be bridged, so why bother trying.

It's not any specific group's "fault," if anything, it's indicative of a societal problem.