• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Everything you need to know about our cap, potential cuts and free agents.

Man, I haven't been to Annapolis since 1999. I'll have to make a trip back to the Yard soon though.

I was once against Gross being a cap casualty, but if a top LT can be acquired via the draft I think it's a move that will benefit the team in the future. Gross is a pretty good LT, but his price tag is not justified by his play. Maybe if he'll agree to less money...

As much as I'd like a new LT prospect I think it's mistake to let Gross go, not yet anyway. Cam will get blasted in a scenario without Gross, rookie or no rookie. I'd like for us to get a guy that Gross could help groom.

need to start telling players to take pay cuts instead of restructure.

Other teams have.Its a flat cap year.The teams that have cap always have cap so they are not spending.Other teams are trying to lock up their most valuable players.

while won of the wonderful huddle GM inform us of the cap number with gamble now released? i want to say were under by 4.4 mil

while won of the wonderful huddle GM inform us of the cap number with gamble now released? i want to say were under by 4.4 mil

4.27 million under the cap.

I have a sneaking feeling that James Anderson is either going to restructure or be traded/cut in some sort of fashion.

I could see us bringing back Dwan Edwards, then signing Canty(crossing fingers for Roy Miller). Then taking the best safety available in the first, then Deandre Hopkins in the 2nd.

I could see us bringing back Dwan Edwards, then signing Canty(crossing fingers for Roy Miller). Then taking the best safety available in the first, then Deandre Hopkins in the 2nd.

This would be my dream scenario. Hope Nuke falls to us in the 2nd.

Joe Person@josephperson3 hrs

Also, #Panthers will not tender their 2 restricted FAs -- DT Andre Neblett and DB Nate Ness, who was on IR his only season with CAR.

I thought Neblett did some nice things for us. Gettleman must have realized Neblett was just a guy. We're gonna have to bring in a couple DT's.