Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Everything you need to know about our cap, potential cuts and free agents.

176 posts in this topic

Dwan Landry have been released by the Jags. Maybe someone we could afford.

while won of the wonderful huddle GM inform us of the cap number with gamble now released? i want to say were under by 4.4 mil

while won of the wonderful huddle GM inform us of the cap number with gamble now released? i want to say were under by 4.4 mil

4.27 million under the cap.

I have a sneaking feeling that James Anderson is either going to restructure or be traded/cut in some sort of fashion.

I could see us bringing back Dwan Edwards, then signing Canty(crossing fingers for Roy Miller). Then taking the best safety available in the first, then Deandre Hopkins in the 2nd.

I could see us bringing back Dwan Edwards, then signing Canty(crossing fingers for Roy Miller). Then taking the best safety available in the first, then Deandre Hopkins in the 2nd.

This would be my dream scenario. Hope Nuke falls to us in the 2nd.

Who?

Joe Person@josephperson3 hrs

Also, #Panthers will not tender their 2 restricted FAs -- DT Andre Neblett and DB Nate Ness, who was on IR his only season with CAR.

I thought Neblett did some nice things for us. Gettleman must have realized Neblett was just a guy. We're gonna have to bring in a couple DT's.