top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,697 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

Te'o to the Bucs would be hilarious though :lol:

You think the fans at BOA could start a chorus in the stands as Te'o gets burned?

"It was just my imagination, once again, running away with me..." :lol:

#48 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

I've been suspicious of Kiper lately. He seems to give low grade to certain type of QBs. He seems to be leaning towards Matt Barkley for some reason and I wonder why. Everybody knows Smith is the best QB in the draft. At least Kiper only have his opinion invested in his mock. Owners have money invested in their picks. Smith will be selected top 10. The dude is accurate, can make all the throws, mobile, and has a strong arm. What more can you ask for. In a league full of Weedens, gabberts, lindleys, cobbs, etc. I don't see why Smtih can't be a franchise QB.

Ok, I will say it. If he were white he would be projected as a top 5 QB. As people expect black QBs to be fast like RG3, Cam, Kaepernick, Wilson. But he is not a lame duck in the pocket though, he can run.

dude once barkley lost that game....GENO HAD IT MADE LOL he messed his own self up by losing and not showing up in that bowl game. they would have gave him the heisman and he would have played bama in the national championship.....and he would be the sure no 1 pick.

everyone didnt think cam deserved the no1 spot but after what he did in college jerry/hurney took him anyway......and newton wasnt even a "pro set" qb like geno lol

i will defend him a bit because his d sucks ass.

maybe kiper is what you say he is but for the most part ive seen everyone rate smith as the no 1 pick or top 10.........and miles ahead of matt. i even saw glennon ahead of matt on some mocks lol

#49 jdpanther5

jdpanther5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationBurlington

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

Randall Cunningham. First QB off the board at pick 37.

Bernie Kosar was taken with the very last first round pick that year, it DID happen in 1988 (Round 3: Tom Tupa - though he wasn't used much as a QB and instead punted - and Chris Chandler) and 1996 (Round 2: Tony Banks). Earlier than that I don't know.

#50 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,352 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

This guy gets paid for this poo????

#51 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,897 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

This guy gets paid for this poo????

A king's ransom. Entertaining...isn't it?

#52 iampantherman

iampantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

A career out of making guesses. What a life! :P

#53 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Randall Cunningham. First QB off the board at pick 37.

I wonder why! Looks like the same might happen to Geno Smith too.

#54 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

dude once barkley lost that game....GENO HAD IT MADE LOL he messed his own self up by losing and not showing up in that bowl game. they would have gave him the heisman and he would have played bama in the national championship.....and he would be the sure no 1 pick.

everyone didnt think cam deserved the no1 spot but after what he did in college jerry/hurney took him anyway......and newton wasnt even a "pro set" qb like geno lol

i will defend him a bit because his d sucks ass.

maybe kiper is what you say he is but for the most part ive seen everyone rate smith as the no 1 pick or top 10.........and miles ahead of matt. i even saw glennon ahead of matt on some mocks lol

I didn't say everyone is overlooking Smith. Only Kiper, he has his own demon to deal with like his lack of a human lips.

NFL scouts don't worry too much about winning/losing. They care about physical ability. For those, like Kiper, who has no money invested in this, if there is no white pure pocket passers then a black one won't do. When I look at a guy like schaub I don't really see the advantage he has over geno smith.

#55 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

Not that it matters, but is he the "old man football" guy?

#56 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

We need secondary more than anything. I don't see why EVERYONE thinks that DT is a sure thing.

#57 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

Well, every mock out there has us taking a DT.

So we probably won't.

that was pre Gettdog.

#58 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,747 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

You think the fans at BOA could start a chorus in the stands as Te'o gets burned?

"It was just my imagination, once again, running away with me..." :lol:

I told a friend of mine "Don't think of it as being single. Just tell people you're dating Manti Te'o's ex" :unsure:

#59 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

No way Geno doesnt get drafted in the first round. Now saying that Geno is bad at pocket awareness. He gets stripped to easily not feeling the pressure on his blindside. He also isnt a scrambler like Cam or RGIII. So in short he could be another Weinke.

#60 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

No way Geno doesnt get drafted in the first round. Now saying that Geno is bad at pocket awareness. He gets stripped to easily not feeling the pressure on his blindside. He also isnt a scrambler like Cam or RGIII. So in short he could be another Weinke.

u wrong for dat man. u supposed to root for your guys....lol

be honest though how many wv losses were because of extremely bad defense????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.