Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine, you ready?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

My girlfriend lives in Mass and she said the state has issued a ban on the road and if you drive after 4pm today you are subject to a $500 fine and possible jail time.

Posted

we've had a nasty cold snap in the bay area...down into the 50s. Should be back up in the mid 60s over the weekend, though. Don't know how we survived!

For real man. it sucks having to throw on a long sleeve t-shirt but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Lol at people who choose to live up north. Go out west or head to the south you environmental misfits!

Posted

For real man. it sucks having to throw on a long sleeve t-shirt but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Lol at people who choose to live up north. Go out west or head to the south you environmental misfits!

I see your point, if you exclude NYC. Best city in the world. But anywhere else in the North is pointless to live in. Then again, the only place out west I'd even consider is San Francisco.

Posted

it's DC or the bay for me...or Crete when I'm dreaming about sliding a fried pickle spear between SCPs moobs.

Posted

Currently receiving the D right now. 22 inches and counting.

Posted

My dad had a hell of a time. He was supposed to fly from Neumunster, Germany to Munich then to Charlotte but he couldn't get there because of snow. So they tried to send him from Hamburg to Chicago and he said F no ill be stuck in Chicago for days, they tried to send him to Boston and Philly. Eventually he got a flight from Frankfurt to DC and then home to Charlotte. He was up from 1AM EST to 2AM EST the next day traveling. Brutal.

Posted

Stuck in Chicago for a few days isn't horrible. Not great this time of year, but I could pick many worse cities to have to pass the time.