Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ex-Cop Goes Nuts, Declares War on Other Cops...

189 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't see as many people talking about innocent victims when the roles are reversed, or when we're a huntin' them thar terrorists!

Posted

I don't see as many people talking about innocent victims when the roles are reversed, or when we're a huntin' them thar terrorists!

So it's okay in your mind for him to kill innocent people, including his statements about how he was going to target blacks, hispanics, asians and lesbians because they weren't "doing their part" to stop racism?

Oh sure. Makes perfect sense :wacko:

Posted

"They gave him 30 days, in San Berdino."

"Come on with me, come on with me, come on with me down to San Berdino.."

Posted

So it's okay in your mind for him to kill innocent people, including his statements about how he was going to target blacks, hispanics, asians and lesbians because they weren't "doing their part" to stop racism?

Oh sure. Makes perfect sense :wacko:

Where have I said it was okay?

I'm just pointing out that, to some people, it is okay to disregard victims in one scenario, but then using them to evoke an emotional response in others in different situations...

Neither is good. But, at least have some uniformity when you're using it as your reasoning to form an opinion.

Posted

Where have I said it was okay?

I'm just pointing out that, to some people, it is okay to disregard victims in one scenario, but then using them to evoke an emotional response in others in different situations...

Neither is good. But, at least have some uniformity when you're using it as your reasoning to form an opinion.

Innocent victims are never a good thing.

I do, however, differentiate between when they're killed by accident as opposed to intent.

In the case of both this guy and any terrorist group you wanna name, it's quite intentional.

You can call this guy a serial killer, a terrorist, or whatever else. He is no hero.

1 person likes this

Posted

CBS-eye-white-bg_normal.jpg

BREAKING: A body believed to be that of fired LAPD officer Dorner recovered in burned-out cabin where police & gunman shot it out earlier.

Posted

Innocent victims are never a good thing.

I do, however, differentiate between when they're killed by accident as opposed to intent.

In the case of both this guy and any terrorist group you wanna name, it's quite intentional.

Do you differentiate between "accident" and "indifference"?

Posted

Whale poo

Posted

Tear gas fired into home just before fire.

Posted

CBS-eye-white-bg_normal.jpg

BREAKING: A body believed to be that of fired LAPD officer Dorner recovered in burned-out cabin where police & gunman shot it out earlier.

Should put this to bed.

I guess we'll have to wait for Floppin's thread for the real story in all of this.

Posted

Do you differentiate between "accident" and "indifference"?

No, but can you prove indifference?

I can prove intent on this guy's part pretty easily.

Posted

Wiki has him listed as deceased