Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ex-Cop Goes Nuts, Declares War on Other Cops...

189 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I read part of it earlier and he seems like wants justice and is frustrated about not seeing a way to get it. Sadly, I think his crimes will give all the other crap to do with LAPD a chance to fade into obscurity.

Posted

Yeah I can understand being pissed but damn...

Not just being pissed. Being pissed+feeling you have 0 reason to live/not caring if you die+having the training to make your perceived tormentors feel your pain. That is a recipe for disaster.

Posted

Not just being pissed. Being pissed+feeling you have 0 reason to live/not caring if you die+having the training to make your perceived tormentors feel your pain. That is a recipe for disaster.

True.

Posted

ban cops

Posted

and TBQH there are a lot of citizens out there that will probably sympathize with him and want to help him... We might even see more riots before all is said and done... It could get even uglier...

Posted

i suspect a small black ops team will be flown in to help and tie this all up before it goes volcano.

Posted

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours."

That's a cold mother fuger. I actually kind of applaud him in that regard.

Posted

CatofWar is en route btw.

Posted

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours."

That's a cold mother fuger. I actually kind of applaud him in that regard.

ummm

Posted

Criminals and their guns

*double sigh*

Posted

Criminals and their guns

*double sigh*

Require background checks for cops

Amirite?

Posted

This happened in LA so we should be able to fix this quick all we need is the father of the slain child he is a Lieutenant for the LAPD to revenge her death. 1st we start off with a high speed chase that ends in a crash next they start a bloody fist fight that ends when the killer goes for his knife,,,,,,, Bruce Willis makes his appearance.....

coming to a theater near in you in 2014